www.CivilianContractorJobs.com ???

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble www.CivilianContractorJobs.com ???

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      khalampre

Is it worth paying the fee to find jobs on this site?

Yes

If you are looking for a High Paying International Civilian Contractor Job with a Private Military Company then http://www.CivilianContractorJobs.com is definitely worth it. Pretty much anywhere in the world that has US military bases has Civilian Contractor Jobs.

If you are looking for an International Job in something like business or as a Stock Broker with a more traditional company like Coke Cola or Ford working in Paris then this probably not what your looking for.

That was fast, just re-launched the site today

~JITW

khalampre

The reason I ask this is because I thought I had seen the ad here on the main page.

A-stan really is not dangerous anymore for contractors working on base. And Iraq is a scam dude, you get a 50% uplift even if you sit in a fortified building everyday, unless you’re doing security in those places the worst thing that would happen to you is skinning your knee when you get drunk and fall down

But I worked in Qatar for quite a few years and many people that I worked with brought their families with them. Also there is Europe and Asia. It all depends on your background and who is hiring for what.

P.S. PM sent

~JITW

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.