Which profession do you want to kill?

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Which profession do you want to kill?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      ROB
      Keymaster

I am having a bad day.

Real estate agents make me want to pour boiling water over fluffy baby animals.

RiverRat

I would think politicians would be at the top of everyone`s list, used car salesmen a close second. Real estate agents rate right up there, though.

DrDave
      Participant

I had to vote telemarketers, I simply can’t stand ’em. Sorry it wasn’t going your way Rob.

ROB
      Keymaster

Yeah, I just don’t answer my phone these days! ;)

RiverRat

Every “profession” on the list is easier to get rid of than the politician. They’re like warts (politicians) you can’t get rid of them as easy as, say dandruff (telemarketers?) or a bad tooth (real estate agents). You burn off a wart and 3 take its pace.

I know, all very disgusting, just like politicians.

i don’t mind real estate agents so much as I hate lawyers. There are far to many of them in the world and they need to be exterminated in order for the world to run more honestly and efficiently.

RiverRat

Lightstalker,

I don’t believe it’s coincidental that most politicians, in every country I’ve been to, have law degrees.

ROB
      Keymaster

FYI, the issue that led to me posting this STILL hasn’t been resolved.

flipflop

All of the above, but politicians in particular – for fucking everything up and bullshitting the lot of us

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.