What kinda camera do ya bastards use?

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble What kinda camera do ya bastards use?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      rickshaw92
      Participant

I have a point and shoot Canon A 710 with an image stabelizer built in, I figure with the amount of boozin I do and therefore the amoint of stumbeling about I do the image stabelizer is a must. Am thinking bout a DSLR if I go home for a visit in Sept but I can barely figure out the camera I got as it is. The Canon G 10 looks nice though.

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Nikon D200

ROB
      Keymaster

I use a Nikon D90 with a D70 for backup when my gf steals my d90.

I have a 18-70 zoom and a 1.8 50mm primary lens.

Next purchase is a decent off camera flash and also a Neutral Density Graduated filter for taking landscapes.

sjoerd_v

Olympus E-30 (four-thirds). 8-13mm wide angle, 12-54mm, 50-200mm zoom, 50mm lensbaby.

This camera (at time of purchase) was the only camera that was state-of-the-art and had a tiltable screen, which is priceless for those difficult-to-impossable creative positions you sometimes have to put yourself in. So I wouldnt want anything else…

ROB
      Keymaster

Damn – you really like the wide angle stuff, eh? Landscapes?

sjoerd_v

no, it’s only one wide-angle lens. the 12-54 is a normal zoomlens ;)
      but i really use the wide angle a lot.. especially good in cities

rickshaw92
      Participant

Gots me a Canon 500D IS yesterday. Fookinell the things got lottsa buttons and shit.

flipflop

Good on ya Rick, expect lots of moody shots of various rickshaws on the photo forum now :wink:

ROB
      Keymaster

Google the “exposure triangle” and spend 20 minutes learning the concepts and you will have the start of a very time-sucking and potentially bankrupting hobby! :)

Nikon D300, but my lens selection is limited to a 20mm and a Nikor 35-70.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.