We’re back baby!

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble We’re back baby!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      ROB
      Keymaster

Finally got organised enough to get a new story up. There’ll be a few more to come in the next few days so I hope you all enjoy them.

Keep the stories comin so I got a hobby other than darning my socks.

spamhog

So Rob your in Japan??? C’Mon you gotta do an article, I got a topic….do something on Sumo wrestling!!!! I’ve always wanted to go to Japan and watch a match live, never had the opportunity during the times I was there but next time I promise myself.

Thanks

Spamhog

ROB
      Keymaster

Good to see you’re still surviving, Spamhog.

Might be going to the Sumo on Tuesday – will keep you posted. Wasn’t sure that too many PBers would be interested in a Japan story, but I might write one up. What the hell!

Anonymous

I got a million bars and restaurants you should check out if you’re in Tokyo or Osaka

ROB
      Keymaster

Let me know what places you had in mind! Eating is also one of my hobbies.

Anonymous

Glad I’m not the only one that took the summer off. ;-)

Cheers,

Cali

http://www.diacritica.com/sobaka/

ROB
      Keymaster

Never knew you scoured these troublesome depths of the internet. I’ve even given you a plug or two here too!

Actually, I got kinda caught up with the whole moving country thing so it wasn’t great “time off”. :roll:

But now I can resume my internet addiction and perhaps even write something. :D

Anonymous

Just wanted to say Hello to everyone. Had a busy as hell first 3 months in Iraq and am taking R&R (I&I) to Bogota and Brasil.

Will get some stories out to you Rob. Am putting together some stuff I am very proud of in Iraq.

ROB
      Keymaster

Good to hear it is going well. Look forward to putting some of your stories up!

Keep safe.

Anonymous

Hey, I’m just here to keep an eye on Rorison. Actually, I drop by as often as I can, which is usually less than I should. I said it before in email and I’ll say it publicly: there’s more worth reading on PB than anywhere else. And after make headlines for hacking up my neighbour and marinating him, using that testimonial will probably get you a few readers…

Cheers,

Cali

http://www.diacritica.com/sobaka

Don’t worry, I’m not a conflict-of-interest type of guy. The real stuff goes to Sobaka, I use PB as a testing ground for further left of field ideas. For example, I just got back from Whitehorse. The Wal-Mart there, recently opened, is almost as big as the town istelf. I think it sounds like a smashing follow-up to my journalistic plundering of Blaine.

However, PB is still lacking in that 1)they don’t pay and 2) they are refusing to commission travel pieces. I submitted a proposal months ago asking for funding so I could pogo stick from Anchorage to Petropavlovsk but alas, no response. I have a feeling that ROB is just not doing the cocktail party circuit enough times to become a truly effective sycophant…..

ROB
      Keymaster

We are currently processing your pogo sticking funding application, but you have strong competition from Kurt’s plan to cross the Sahara on a snow mobile and Spamhog’s idea to circumnavigate Africa using only children’s swimming floaties.

Anonymous

With the shoestring budgets that are getting thrown around here I guess there’s no point in asking for a ditch witch to ride across the himilayas (preferably, with a blow up donut seat- hemrroid style)?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.