Updated my website and could use some constructive criticism

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Updated my website and could use some constructive criticism

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hey guys,

I just reworked my website and could use some constructive criticism. I found the joys of using Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and I think it looks and works better then before. There are lots of pictures from various places including India, Sri Lanka, Thailand and in a month I’ll add Turkey pictures when I get back.

Also, on the bottom of the Pictures page I added a picture gallery service so other people can upload pictures.

The website is http://www.BottledWorld.com . Please feel free to email me at Eli@Esquaretech.com.

Cheers,
      Eli

PS.

Rob/Lee… I’m not trying to piss on anybodys cornflakes so if you don’t like this post please feel free to delete it.

ROB
      Keymaster

Some interesting stuff there, but one thing I will say that I would put your book extract into PDF format unless you want it to end up on some dude’s blog.

Rest of the site is pretty good – I rate info at 90% of what a site is supposed to be and design etc at about 10%

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.