Tiger Takes Break from Golf… to Concentrate on Fucking

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Tiger Takes Break from Golf… to Concentrate on Fucking

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      ROB
      Keymaster

Seriously though, it’s funny when it happens to someone else.

flipflop

I think this is great news, I was beginning to think the guy was a golfing robot, or an alien from Krypton.

He’s human after all, and I suspect all this bullshit happening around him will always make him No.2 after Jack Nicklaus in the eyes of that most conservative of human types – the golfer.

That, and coz ‘e’s black

Gyppo

Only Tiger can get all 18 holes in before a round of golf.

flipflop

You gotta hand it to him, he’s got the uber-pneumatic Stepford Swedish crumpet wife, and still manages to be a grade one swordsman with countless other fillies.

I actually like the miserable little prick a lot more because of this, his best strokes are from the little club swinging between his nadgers :twisted:

I still don’t see the shock from the public about this – Rich Asian guy has mistresses, pretty much like all my male relatives

~JITW

@jamesintheworld wrote:

I still don’t see the shock from the public about this – Rich Asian guy has mistresses, pretty much like all my male relatives

~JITW

Yeah, but no one cares about your relatives.

flipflop

Looks like he’ll have more free time in future to let his little fella out to play, but perhaps less money to spend doing it :lol:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/03012010/58/report-tiger-woods-wife-elin-boasts-185m-divorce.html

Really now, what’s the point of being King, Pope, Sport hero (Pete Best) or in working hard to get to the top of your game and not getting a leg over when you want?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.