The real danger in the world today

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble The real danger in the world today

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I know we all see the outward manifestation of these beliefs in a variety of forms on a daily basis but I thought it worthwhile trying to find out what these hardcore Muslims really believe and why they hate the rest of us so much. In that respect I logged onto this website and what I found there is horrifying. I had not realised that there is so much real hatred of the ‘Khuffar’ (that is’ us’ the non-believers), amongst these people and their hatred for much of the Islamic world for not implementing what they regard as a true Islamic system is almost as great.

All I can suggest is read it all for yourselves and judge accordingly. Try:
      http://www.thesavedsect.com/articles/Aqeedah/AqeedahoftheSalaf.htm

and

http://www.thesavedsect.com/

and if thatis not enough to shake you in your shoes I don’t know what is.
      Perhaps I should change my user name to ‘Khuffar and proud of it!!’

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Well, I’m a “Kuffaar” and this is what these people have to say about me.

The Kuffaar are the enemies of Allah and consequently our (the Believers’) enemies. – Can’t see how you reached that conclusion.

The Kuffaar (disbelievers) will reside in Hellfire forever. They will never enter Paradise. – That’s our choice. Personally I think it’s total nonsense. That is also my choice.

It is obligatory to hate the Kuffaar and that which they worship besides of Allah – Your loss mate. I’m a pretty decent bloke once you get to know me.

Allah does not love all of His creations. He loves the Believers and hates the disbelievers. – Did he actually say that?

The disbelievers hate Islam and desire to inflict harm upon the Believers. – Don’t be absurd, you paranoid fool. I couldn’t give a monkey’s about you.

The Kuffaar are liars and it is obligatory to doubt them. – Do people actually listen to this?!

The world is divided into two camps; a person is either a Believer (Muslim) or a disbeliever (Kaafir). – And there’s me thinking it was blondes or non-blondes. You got me on that one.

The one who mocks Islam or any Messenger or Prophet is a Kaafir and will face capital punishment in Islam, i.e. death. – I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

The majority of mankind are misguided and will be in Hell. – One of these days you’re going to wake up and MAN are you going to be embarrased.

A few of my friends are Muslim, and one thing we agree on…Fanatics – we hate them.

The point is Lee that a significant number of people actually believe this crap, and these are the ones prepared to blow up trains and buses in London and bemoan the fact that they couldn’t blow up families in Madrid or nightclubs in London becaue ‘God hates Kuff’s’ according to one of the defendents in the on-going trial.
      These are people with whom you can not have a rational discussion in London, Islamabad, Khartoum, Kabul or wherever because their entire cultural mindset is utterly alien to anything we understand as rational or decent. This kind of poison is spreading as well and although we can laugh it off as the ravings of a bunch of idiot fanatics they are gaining a receptive audience about whom we should be very concerned.
      The whole world is becoming a Big DP as a result of this kind of thinking.

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

I agree to an extent, but I can’t help but feel that these people can only ever survive as a minority.

As soon as their numbers swell beyond a certain size, then by default they will become easier to identify and deal with.

They are at their most dangerous while their numbers remain small.

ROB
      Keymaster

Those types have existed for a long time.

Thr trick is distinguishing them from moderate Muslims and then making every effort to ensure that moderate Muslims don’t have any reason to adopt those extremist beliefs against us Kaffirs.

We’re not doing so well with that.

Gyppo

I don’t have any specific information on this, but I don’t remember any of the suicide bombers anywhere I worked having been older than 30, so it kind of narrows down the demographic a bit, even though those that advocate it seem to be a bit older, such as the likes of Abu Hamza etc. Old bastards telling young men to go kill themselves for glory. Haven’t we been here before?

Young men will always be frustrated. It’s what being a young man is all about, but if you can subdue most of that frustration (don’t ask me how-I was too busy in places like Bosnia when I was in my early 20s to have time to be frustrated about anything) in the majority, then you are halfway there.

Even if you give them money, girls and booze they will still look for excitement because they have the energy and naive ideals that later fade after a couple of reality checks like kids, marraige, debt and pensions, that eventually turn into bitterness and regret as they get older and the belly advances, the hair receeds and the libido wanes.

A lack of courage and too much family responsibility will have a few of them encourage young men to go to war to become someone (stand up and be counted) and gain the kind of self esteem that has evaded the same old guys. It’s a vicious circle, but so is life.
      Cest la vie.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.