The best Nigerian E-mail ever.

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble The best Nigerian E-mail ever.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Kurt
      Participant

This guy’s English is so bad, but his story is compelling. I almost want to give him my bank account number for making me laugh.

(note the use of “l” instead of “I”)
      TO WHOM THAT HAVE GODLY MIND
      TREAT THIS LETTER PRIVATE AND CONFIDENCIAL

Dear sir,
      I am seeking for a reputable person with vast knowelege
      in business,who will manage and invest a large sum of money in america usdollar.

I am DAVID KARGBO from adopted family of Late Chief Doussou
      KARGBO,this my adopted father lost his Life in the event of World
      trade centre in USA.
      The news of his death was later revealed to me in my office
      after one week because during his life time he has chains of business
      in USA and EUROPE, he appointed me has a director of one of his
      well established company here in cotonou ( Rep of Benin in west
      Africa).

We all took his death as it comes then after one week, my stepmother called a family meeting which l was asked to stay outside the house as the meeting was confidential because it belong to the children of the Late CHIEF. It dawn on me what the family is having in stock as l have never nursed this kind of thing in my mind that l can now be rejected for NOT being his bilogical child of the late CHIEF having grew up with them and living my whole life with them as adopted child.

It was two weeks ago l received a confidential letter from the
      Late Chief Lawyer, instructing me to meet him in his office and we had a meeting at his chamber, then it really dawn on me that lam about to received the final blow of disgrace from the family but to my utmost astonishment. l received a seal document in which the Late Chief has prempted this kind of thing after he might have passed away then the lawyer showed me this document that in my Name, the Late chief has deposited $16.8millions dollars for me in a reputable bank incredible,beg the lawyer to keep this documents as a secret and confidential for me to look for a trusted partner, in who can help me transfer this fund into a foreign account in overseas to manage and invest the money wisely and l see you as a someone who can help me out.

Iam now looking for a trusted partner who will assist me to
      transfer this money into his overseas account, this money is now in a reputable BANK in BENIN COTONOU west Africa.

your reply to this message is highly awaited and please forward
      your contact address to me immeadiately.
      yours truly

DAVID KARGBO

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.