Spiritual Guidance frm the Sqr. Felon

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Spiritual Guidance frm the Sqr. Felon

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

The Infantryman’s Creed

THIS IS MY RIFLE. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My rifle, without me is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than any enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will….

My rifle and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit…

My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weakness, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will…

Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America’s and there is no enemy, but Peace.

ROB
      Keymaster

Jeese Jefe – that’s pretty heavy for this time of morning. :shock:

Jefe
      Participant

Yes, you are supposed to say that prayer at night. It ensures pleasant dreams.

We are the masters of our enemy.

…..except the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Seminole Wars, The War of 1812,
      The Korean War, The Vietnam War, The Second Gulf War and very likely The Afghan War.

Q

@coldharvest wrote:

We are the masters of our enemy.

…..except the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Seminole Wars, The War of 1812,
      The Korean War, The Vietnam War, The Second Gulf War and very likely The Afghan War.

Being all moto and shit is fun when you are young, dumb and impressionable.

Age and experience have a tendency to teach you that cliche’s suck, and failure is always an option. Usually the only one.

ozmike

So while the infantry are standing round saying their creed the artillery is knocking their heads off

flipflop

Stitch that one you yank bastard! :lol:

ROB
      Keymaster

Damn, that’ll leave a mark.

Q

Yeah, but Mad Max comes back and kills the poofy, tight pantsed Brit.

WOOOHOOO!

I say, you’ve made me miss my tea!

Why so serious?

Dirt nap time old chap.

OI! That’s enough now.

You know the rules. Two men enter, one man leaves.

Damn that man!

flipflop

Ah, if only Hollywood stereotypes actually existed in the real world. Mel is confused, used to be an Aussie at one point, why the fuck he wanted to change that to be a septic tank I’ll never know. Next I hear is he’s applying for an Israeli passport :wink:

You colonial oiks get back to us when YOUR special forces start training OURS

Tally Ho!!

Chimborazo

I wish all these celebrity spanks like Mel Gibson, Bono, Tom Cruise, etc. would just shut their cock holsters and simply stick to being the dancing monkeys I expect them to be.

flipflop

Aren’t they all the same person, they are the right height.

Fucking Thespian Thetans

I’ll take Teen Lesbians over Lean Thespians any day.

Chimborazo

I’m okay with lean thespian teen lesbians fucking . It makes the thespian part more tolerable.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.