Spamhog: Have you joined the hunt?

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Spamhog: Have you joined the hunt?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      spamhog

Its a shame but somebody on the inside got a big payoff for this one, Al Ghozi along with a number of other high risk suspoects has been “detained” at the Philippine National Police center Camp crane, its interesting to note that Joseph Estrada (ERAP) the former president jailed on corruption charges was his next door neighbor, very inside sources say to look for these characters in southern Thailand in the border areas between Malaysia and Thailand….hmmmm…. sawasdee Khap?

Spamhog

Jefe
      Participant

They will head for the border of Myanmar and link up with the COL?

Made my first run into Baghdad a couple days ago. Talk about being stretched thin!

I have told alot of my buddies about the “Rat’s Cross” and everyone loves it. If I ever make it to PI (very possible on an R&R) you will get a night of drinking on me for that!

spamhog

Hope this goes through, second attempt, computer problems tonight. Jefe you in Iraq eh? I was hopiong to be there myself having applied to teach Bhagdads finest the better points of investigation without using electrodes but since I burned my Bridges with dyncorp I think it ended up in the round file, anyhow maybe I’ll catch the second rotatrion, too bad we can’t drink in Iraq.

Anyhow heres a few more awards I got in trouble for creating and promoting.

The Fattest hooker contest, whoever made a case on the fattest hooker got the prize and right to wear corresponding decoration for a month, all contestants must submit specimen for official weigh in at the cell block. Guys started doing spin offs of this one such as the ugly :twisted: ist hooker, the hooker with the fewest teeh etc. but never officially recognized with a certificate.

The ripest corpse contest, open to both PO’s and detectives. I won this one one month with a yo boy who had been put under a pile of rubble for about two weeks in August, Rats, cats and dogs got most of the credit for this one though.

The foulest Junkie, my favorite, winner of this brought in a guy with live maggots falling out of both arms, left a trail all around the station.inadvertantly responsible for the handcuff boiling contest.

Sick bastard that I am thats enough for one evening.

Spamhog

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.