Send em in

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Send em in

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I should be back in online action in about a week or two. Send in your stories so I have something to put up – I know a few of the usual suspects were working on some stuff that sounded interesting.!

Kramer – you still alive?

news@polosbastards.com

Medevac

Hey ROB, long time no see. Watch this space for an article or 2… work permitting :)

kramer

alive but not kicking yet. should also have some stuff as well.

tejas

Ill try to dump an article in by next month. I took a boat ride through Nigeria’s deltas last week and got some pics to share with the boys. Ill try to get shots of Port Harcourt for all but I dont like taking out my camera there. Hell, if it wasn’t for my mobile policeman/ armed thug, I probably wouldnt still be around. Be cool.

…You never got back to me regarding that photo tour of Blaine! You interested? :lol:

I promise to dress up as an American and try to learn about this society from the Inside. Also, I’m willing to write a story called “Now that the women of America are free, they are able to……” article. I could also write up a “first foreign journalist in Blaine!!” article, you know, a lot of self-affrontery and pomp and circumstance. I’ll even try to find a kevlar vest and helmet to wear for the occasion.

But until then, you can see for yourself a fascinating photographic preview at the Border webcam:

http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/regions/northwest/traffic/bordercams/

Foulplay

I have a fantastic 4000 word piece about the days I spent living with the Jelalai Nomads at 7000ft on Mount Ararat last month.

I’m trying to get a couple of mainstream publications interested in it at the moment, but once I know what’s going on with that line of enquiry, I’ll send it into PBs.

Cheers,

FP.

Anonymous

Are you saying that PB isn’t mainstream?

SRR; Blaine eh? Must say I am morbidly intrigued.

ROB
      Keymaster

I now have internet access so I can get my act into gear.

Send em all in and I’ll put em up as I get em and get this site ticking over agin.

Anonymous

..anything to keep you away from those vending machines.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.