Pics from Thailand

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Pics from Thailand

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Hey guys,

I just put up my pics from thailand on BottledWorld.com. They are a bit on the touristy side, unfortunatly my four month trip was cut rather short after being beaten uncouncious with a bottle down in southern thailand.

Yup… that’s right… one of the scariest moments on my life was on a god damn party island. Go figure… at least I have a cool scar.

Cheers,
      Eli

ROB
      Keymaster

No, no no! You can’t just leave us with the punch line and not tell us the whole story! That is just not fair.

kilroy

Yup… that’s right… one of the scariest moments on my life was on a god damn party island. Go figure… at least I have a cool scar.

oh, you tease, you. at first i thought your beating had come from all the way down in pattani or thereabouts. which island was it, by the way?

mp007

Where’s the picture of the scar, or before it had a chance to become a scar? It’s a shame that your vacation was cut short, but it seems like you still had a chance to get some good pics.

Mach

Beats any kind of hazing dont you think?

footnote: Partying Southern Thailand noted: DP.

what was the locale/location of the party?

Dont mean to be insensitive or anything..but did the
      bottle break? Did your insurance
      cover the damage? Was the damage repairable?

Did you really spend 30 hours on a plane? Interesting
      journal….d/l’ed your book chapter.

tejas

Looked at the pics, that is a great opening. I probably came close to getting one of those. I was in pattaya a few months back and decided not to play well with others. I would have deserved it where im sure that you didn’t.

Jimbo
      Participant

Full moon parties on the islands a dangerous place? Ho Ho, that’s good. What exactly were you doing, hitting on some Thai guy’s mia noi by chance?

warmhearts

Hi there!! I’ve just joined the site it’s really interesting and I would also like to say ( nice photos!!!!!!) :lol:

I have travelled quite abit I wish I had taken more photos now! :cry: maybe oneday I’ll return to get them done!!!

Hi to everyone here hope I talk to some of you soon!

Stiv

More likely some drunken Irish guy. What is it with these yucksters. I almost got in a beatdown with one last evening….chump, guy was like 60 and tanked i would have killed him but figured it aint worth going to jail for.

Oh yeah I liked your shots of Assateague Island spent many a nice night and day camping and tramping that and Chincoteague. Brought back some very fond memories…thanks. Now if I could only find a nice lass to share it again with.

Best,
      Stiv

ROB
      Keymaster

What the hell is it with old Irish guys? It’s like once they hit 50 they just gotta start picking fights wherever they go.

Welcome to the board, warmhearts.

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Hi warmhearts. So, where have you been? Anywhere that’s worthy of our features section?

Lee.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.