off to glastonbury

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble off to glastonbury

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      _JohnnyF_

I am off undercover to the yearly guardianistas meeting. should be fun running around after hippy English Roses. I’ll show them how efficient markets work ;)

just packed 2 and a half litres of vodka (will add crushed fishermen’s friend to it tomorrow), 12 cans of lager and a dodgy looking unknown brand of apple cider in a 3 litre bottle. should last me for 5 days.

ROB
      Keymaster

What is fisher mans friend?

Don’t forget to take some photos for us? And have fun!

rickshaw92
      Participant

Fishermans friend is a cough drop or you might call it a cough lolly. I dunno what that boys thinkin, crushin it up and mixin it with the booze. Probably an Eastern European thing that normal people just dont understand.

Penta

They’re very strong peppermints, ROB.

Have fun, Johnny.

ROB
      Keymaster

That’s what I thought. I figured I had it wrong when he told us what he planned to do with them.

Why in god’s name would you put them in vodka? What’s wrong with just vodka?

rickshaw92
      Participant

@ROB wrote:

That’s what I thought. I figured I had it wrong when he told us what he planned to do with them.

Why in god’s name would you put them in vodka? What’s wrong with just vodka?

Johnny Fish is from one of them E European countries so ya gotta give the boy a bit of lattitude. There kinda wierd over there.

flipflop

Have a good one Johnny, if you get a chance watch the Pet Shop Boys – I saw them there in 2000, and believe me, I thought their Paninaro/Sloane Ranger chic wouldn’t go down well in the muddy fields with the crusties, but they were awesome.

As for the place being swamped with Guardianistas – a common misconception, there’s more scallies and grafters there than middle class wankers, thank fuck :wink:

p.s. the best “chemical enhancement” can be found off the old school hippies up near the Stone Circle, same for weed

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.