No

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble No

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Spiro

No please is this forum becoming like that crappy forum at come back alive? I hope not.

ROB
      Keymaster

How do you mean?

Spiro

I would like this to stay very much a traveling forum, about what places you went to and what you saw there and what happened to you there, not about politics and what you can kill with your bare hands, and if I read about celebrities on this forum then I’ll take th closest knife and kill my pc.

Anonymous

See my preemptive apology at the top of the “Largest animal you could kill with your bare hands” thread. If I crossed the line with that, I’ll not only apologize again, but I’ll resolve never to start a non-travel post again, or post in someone else’s.

Wait, this is a non-travel-related thread…

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

While we’re at it… I apologise about Rob. There’s no excuse.

ROB
      Keymaster

He’s right, there really is no excuse. ;)

But as the heading says, this is a “A place to find and exchange information on travel or political situations in those areas less-travelled.”

I don’t think we’ve ever had a “bush is bad” or “you’re a communist” type arguments like certain other boards, but there is a lot of political information that is pertinent to the places we go.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.