New blog

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble New blog

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      flipflop

I decided to put this together when I was away, gave me something to do when I was bunkered down in some Pakistan hotel unable to drink hooch. Nothing special, no names or packdrills like my Iraq blog.

http://onehiredgun.com/

ROB
      Keymaster

Nice one!

Jefe
      Participant

Nicely done. I have pretty much no pictures of my travels and there were about 12 that were truly historic type ones that its a shame they are gone.

Hope you are doing well old friend. I am starting to yearn to leave and go out again.

PS: If you are looking let me know.

flipflop

Cheers mate, I’m pretty much set up with work at the minute, the maritime stuff is booming, I’m bumping into old friends in places like Sri Lanka and Egypt all the time. The pay in Afghan is dropping even more so blokes are crossing over, rotations are easier too, you yourself decide how much or how little work you want. It’s all good.

I know what you mean about pictures. I had loads of our time together in Iraq, but I managed to lose about 4GB of stored photos from that particular time. It would be great if you headed out into the high risk stuff again, I love to hear the “pull up a sandbag” yarns from blokes in the field

Cheers

Q

Nice.

rickshaw92
      Participant

Bitchin stuff dude.

Orion

Cool, thanks for that. Will read it ASAP. I know this may be a stupid question, but what is your work?

ROB
      Keymaster

Flipflop plays piano in a whorehouse.

flipflop

Wrong

I fluff for Elton John

Q

Pardon me, but we established long ago that he was, in fact, The Stig.

Orion

LOL I ma sure flipflop loves doing both jobs, and no I am the stig. I saw that on a sticker on a french car.

ROB
      Keymaster

Went to visit and she’s all locked up.

flipflop

She’s a goner, too many weird fuckers interested in it. Seems anti-piracy is more popular than I thought. I could only password it as I own the domain, when that runs out I’m binning the blog and sticking to football :|

Penta2
      Participant

sticking to football

… and fashion.

ROB
      Keymaster

@flipflop wrote:

She’s a goner, too many weird fuckers interested in it. Seems anti-piracy is more popular than I thought. I could only password it as I own the domain, when that runs out I’m binning the blog and sticking to football :|

It is possible to shut things down so that nobody knows who owns the site or who writes on it. As for weirdos, I haven’t had a death threat for a while, but this site gets its fair share of folks who are a little unhinged. That’s just the nature of the topic we write about. :mrgreen:

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.