My Favourite Vending Machine

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble My Favourite Vending Machine

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      ROB
      Keymaster

Well I guess it has to be the used women’s panties vending machine from Japan for sheer weirdness sake.

rickshaw92
      Participant

Used panties eh! How much did they cost! I saw pooper scooper vending machiens in Luxenberg and thought that odd, I also found the condom stands doted around Phnom Phen at night a bit odd aswell, but also quite convenant :D

ROB
      Keymaster

About $15 or 20 USD, ahem, cough. Um, yeah. :roll:

Yeah, Genoa in Italy had a condom vending machine on almost every corner, and lots of hookers to go with them. I think the condoms were more expensive than the hookers though.

kramer

how about posting a pic?

ROB
      Keymaster

Hookers, condoms or used pantie machines?

Never thought i’d type that sentence. 8)

kramer

…I just wanted you to write that sentence. No, actually, the pantie machine….heh. sounds too weird to be true.

Anonymous

Where I used to live there was a maggot vending machine outside Tesco’s for fishermen – “Bag it with Mag-It”, if I remember correctly. Various different flavours.

spamhog

yes, condom vendiung machines, no big deal, growing up in rural Pennsylvania all the gas station mens rooms were host to a condom vending machine, first required stop on any date in my old chevie was at the gas station.

‘Corse weird stuff in vending machines, try Taiwan, thought I was getting a can of soda but it was a can of talcum powder. :roll:

As far as underwear in vending machines, sounds right for the Japs, I’ve heard they often advertise in their local newspapers about buying “used” panties often from “schoolgirls”…….then there was the entrepenuer who was going on regional buying sprees and comeing back to sushi land and selling ’em for a profit.

Spamhog

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.