Home Forums Polo’s Rabble MSG From The COLONEL

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Jefe
      Participant

For “She whose name should not be spoken….”

Re: Wheres COL KKW?

by ColKKW » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:00 am

The return of Jefe heralds a significant increase in the IQ and testicular volume averages for those who honor with their presence or otherwise infest this board. Standards in many BFC departments have plunged, most noticeably in the area of trolling. Witness the current overtures of Nowonmai, a former troller captain lately reduced to bulletin board squeegee man. Annoying, pathetic, his facade down around his knobby knees; much as his knickers were during the ill advised attempt to treat his piles with the steam cleaner at a lorry wash. The corn from my shite shall provide the nutrients lacking in his current diet of crow.

Welcome back, son of the Golden Land Jefe! Assume your post upon the ramparts of this, the Fort Zinderneuf of the Web and prepare to stifle stooges, lambaste lackeys and repulse revisionists!

The Golden Land offers its magnanimous assistance to the curs of the Thai 3rd Army and those affected by the flooding in Bangkok; supplies shall be sent as soon as the boxes have been re-labeled.

That is all.

Last edited by ColKKW on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Minedance Myanmar

Penta2
      Participant

You can’t really be so dull-witted as not to realise he’s taking the piss, Sgt Markoff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ0b9LaX2QM

Yet you even copy it proudly here. So I suppose you must me. Explains a lot.

Jefe
      Participant

The return of Jefe heralds a significant increase in the IQ and testicular volume averages for those who honor with their presence or otherwise infest this board.

Standards in many BFC departments have plunged, most noticeably in the area of trolling.

Ahahhahahahahahahaha! Pls post further replies to yourself. In fact, why not start your own thread where you make posts and reply to yourself only.

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Are you two married?

rickshaw92
      Participant

@Lee wrote:

Are you two married?

I think there was a conspericy about this at The Flag a while back.

Penta2
      Participant

I’ll ignore the insulting element of that, Lee. :)

I’m afraid his obsession is very deep rooted. As a very much sharper long-term flagger said to me this evening, “Looks like mommy issues.” I’ll practise better parenting and try to stop rewarding him altogether with the attention he craves. ;)

Jefe
      Participant

LOL, and of course there was a conspiracy at the Flag!

By the way, I did try to change the Avatar, but couldn’t figure out how to put your avatar over a USSR flag. Sometimes, you just have to go with “it’s the thought that counts!”

And yeah, I still find the COL the best poster on the BFC and he’s consistent.

Perhaps I should extend an invitation to his glorious person to come visit PB? hehehehe.

Remember he did once before.

Can anyone help me with the Avatar issue?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.