Leaping for Africa

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Leaping for Africa

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi y’all
      For better or worse I have agreed to leap out of an aeroplane on July 4th to raise money for the charity/aid agency that I work for; Africa Now. It is a 12,000 tandem sky dive with 30 seconds of freefall. I have done this twice in the past so know pretty much what to expect and from that experience what to expect is awesome! Lee has agreed it is OK to canvass you lot for possible sponsorship for this event through PBs so if you want to help me reach my personal target of £1000 towards a good cause promoting self reliance in Africa, then go to my Just Giving webpage at http://www.justgiving.com/vincentgainey
      Then click on ‘donate an unfeasibly large sum of money’ and I and many others will be very happy.

Thanks All
      Vince who-is-Wild-in-Africa

ROB
      Keymaster

Good luck with in Vince.

I just shot a donation your way, Aussie dollar being what it is…. :(

Cheers Rob, very much appreciated. I am moving quickly towards my target (at about 120 mph I believe) and looking forward to those 30 seconds of freefall to make it all worthwhile. Will keep you posted

RiverRat

Rob,
      Speaking of shitty currency exchange rates, what is the Aussie Dollar trading at against the US Dollah these days? I heard around $1 AuD to about $3 Bama Bills

ROB
      Keymaster

Lol – no such luck.

I won’t be taking too many holidays at the current state of the dollar.

It has dropped from almost a parity to down around 66 cents.

:(

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.