Ladew Gardens

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Ladew Gardens

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Hey guys,

It’s not the third world, but it’s damn cool. I went up to this place called Ladew gardens here in maryland this weekend and put the pics up on my website ( http://www.bottledworld.com ) . It’s like something out of Alice and Wonderland.

Cheers,
      Eli

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

What the fuck’s that got to do with Polo’s Bastards or traveling in 3rd world and out of the way places?

If you want to advertise you website on here, at least be upfront about it and call your thread “Nothing to do with anything apart from getting people to look at my website”

Credit us with some intelligence please!

Lee.

P.S. I, for one, am not in the least bit interested in lookinig at photographs of topiary.

Rant over. Sorry SG. :wink:

Sorry… I wasn’t trying to step on any feet or such. After I have posted pics of third world places on my website and posted it here, some people stated they liked the other pictures. Frankly I thought the topiary was a curious enough thing that some people might find it interesting.

If you want to be STRICTLY third world, that’s cool. I’m just passing along what I honestly thought someother people on here might like.

Cheers,
      Eli

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Don’t mind me, I’m just letting off steam at the end of a busy day in the office.

I’m cool.

ROB
      Keymaster

Tough day at the office Lee? :wink:

Never mind the editor SG, he’s still just a little sensitive from our machification.

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Yeah don’t worry about me.

I did put a winking smiley after my rant to show that I wasn’t being too serious.

ROB
      Keymaster

Smiley? Hey – let me try that!

Lee, you’re a fucking cunt and I hate your guts! :D

Wow – it’s like a whole different sentence. :wink:

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

There you go. See what I mean? It’s great isn’t it. Wanker. :wink:

Pam

You have some pretty neat pictures Starvinggeek. Thanks for sharing.

Jefe
      Participant

Lee is actually about normally as polite as can be and I am the famous ranter. Lee, you are hereby banned from the BFC!

How about posting your other pictures here (the ones others don’t like!).

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.