Just checking in

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Just checking in

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      khalampre

Hope that all is well with the lot of you.

Life after moving from Zugdidi to College station has been a bit bumpy during the past year, but nothing I would dare complain about. Nice to have the family under one roof and that roof belong to me (truth be told, the bank). I am infected however, and I constantly yearn to be in some throwed off place where paint flakes off the wall and the side walks are rubbish.

I am now working on a Piled Higher and Deeper degree, but because I work full time it will take ages. As soon as I am finished with that I want out of here and back where I don’t understand what is being said around me.

Best,

CK

ROB
      Keymaster

Good to see you still kicking.

Christ, this whole “go to college” thing is becoming pandemic around here. At least we can rely on SRR to stay an ill-educated drunkard.

flipflop

Hi khalampre, good to see you still about

@ROB wrote:

At least we can rely on SRR to stay an ill-educated drunkard.

Damn straight! Now that my master’s degree is done I’m back to my usual old retarded self! 8)

ROB
      Keymaster

Jesus, another fricken masters degree.

How can I hold my head high when I tell people I know you egg heads?

flipflop

Hang on bro, I’m only in the checking out the two local Uni’s stage, meeting n greeting at one campus tomorrow (before the football/drink mayhem later on), and following up on the other Uni’s open day with another visit next week.

Competition for places is mental

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.