Jefe…Ziggaurat photo

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Jefe…Ziggaurat photo

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Kurt
      Participant

Was that the one you were looking for? because I found it on an old backup tape at work.

Anonymous

Now, how about those ones of the Colombian women?

God, I miss that place and have only been gone a short while!

Anonymous

Colombian Women.

What a shame. I took a bunch of pictures in Bogota of everything and like a total fucking retard I washed the film.

Still have the old e-mail?

If you make it to New York I found a Bulgarian place that serves HUGE shots of Rakia (like Polinka but don’t ever telll a Romanian or Bulgarian that).

Tonight..I am drinking Molson XXX in Celebration of me forming my own Business of selling voIP service and voIP “stuff”..If this puts me in the poorhouse then I will become Jefe’s gardener in Panama.

Anonymous

No problem Kurt! They make about 8USD/month for it! I will give you 8.50…(kidding).

I will make it out there someday and I want to visit Radu on an R&R.

Lining up the next job right now. I think this will be pretty quick.

One lead for Africa so far and of course theres always Iraq!

I know, I lost all my pictures too when my hard drive crashed. Well, just have to go back!

Kurt
      Participant

I am sending it to you tonight.

I completly forgot about this post.

Keep that crusty hammock in the tool shed open for me.

Anonymous

Loosing pics? Damn I hate that! I filmed the landing in Bogota and lots that plus all my equator photos cuz I pressed the wrong button :( Well like Jefe says I will just have to go back :D

Anonymous

I didnt know you went to Bogota? Did you like it as much as I do?

Actually, my next trip is to Medellin, which everyone swears is alot nicer. I know that all the paisa’s (women from Medellin) I have met in Bogota were smoking and for them its just normal so they don’t act like bitches or anything. In fact, Colombian women are pretty damn down to earth compared to most.

KURT:

I actually will build a guest house in time at the place. Am thinking about running a tourism service down there for a retirement job where I just hook people up with local guides for whatver they want to do, SCUBA, fishing etc. Almost zero investment and I need something to keep me off the streets when I get done this crazy life!

rickshaw92
      Participant

Jefe
      I spent 5 months in South America last year and it was a blast. and Clolmbia was the best, all the other travellers I spoke to on that trip said the same. Bogota was a lot of fun but I really liked Cali. I made a side trip to San Ciperanio and that was O.K. for a day or two. The highlight of that side trip is rideing the rails (train rails, not to be confused with OTHER rails) on those stick propeled carts. The food was damn good and the ladies were HOT! All of em. The only down side is the weak beer.

Jefe
      Participant

Glad to hear you enjoyed it! I have only linked up with 2 bastards, one in Colombia and one in Iraq. Hope to have more and expect to when I get my place whether its in Panama or Medellin!

Weak beer can be overcome with scotch!

Weren’t you in Chile for a bit? That was a great country as well.

You will have to ask Kurt about his trip to Romania. I think that may be one of my next stops as well!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.