Info

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Info

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Spiro

Greetings all, I know this maybe a stupid idea and if you want to shoot it down then go ahead but I was thinking of having a page where people can go to and find information on travels, like a list on essentials to take insurance, hotels, first aid list, visas, bars and things to to avoid all from the experiences of those that have been there, just to make life a bit easier while traveling. What do you think Foulplay, Rob?

ROB
      Keymaster

You mean like an online checklist?

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

That was the orignal idea of the Milione, but it hasn’t quite worked out as I planned.

Spiro

Check list I guess so ?
      Something like, While in Nairobi if you are looking for breakfast & good coffee I recommend the Java house in Mama Ngina st there is others but I like this one, great pancakes. If you want a cheap hotel with own shower and toilet then try Hotel Sagret on Milimanni st. Anyway it’s an idea you two run this great website so you can do it or not it’s easy with me I just think it would be a great help for people.

Stiv

@Spiro wrote:

Check list I guess so ?
      Something like, While in Nairobi if you are looking for breakfast & good coffee I recommend the Java house in Mama Ngina st there is others but I like this one, great pancakes. If you want a cheap hotel with own shower and toilet then try Hotel Sagret on Milimanni st. Anyway it’s an idea you two run this great website so you can do it or not it’s easy with me I just think it would be a great help for people.

I have oodles of that type of info but no time to write it up unless someone else through a post jogs my memory and I go back to my jounals and look it up.

I’m in the very long process of transposing them but more or less limit anything I post here to a place that is still fresh in my memory.

Knock yourself out Spiro :wink:

~Stiv

Telly

I read about a liquid used by some in south america & africa to cure (or at least treat) malaria. Its called Miracle Mineral Supplement (it also had other names), and is based on the water purification properties of chlorinating water. The guy’s name is Jim Hubble. you can find information about this stuff if you google (or bing) it. Anyway, it claims to be a cure for malaria, but note that it is not FDA approved. There is also some negative information about it out there too. Look at both sides, and decide for yourself. I just thought I would put this out there (as information, you know?). FYI: no, I don’t sell it or have anything to do with distributing it.

Good travels

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.