I’m back!

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble I’m back!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Greetings all. Sorry I’ve been a little quiet of late… I’ve kinda got so stuck into my second band, plus taken on a photog job at a local live music club, that I just don’t seem to have enough minutes in the day to do all the other normal stuff. Any time I do find, is spend walking the dogs.

Anyway, hopefully things will settle down a bit and I can return to a sense of normality (a very loose term, when describing my average day)

Something that has come about in recent weeks is I’ve finally felt compelled to build a proper gallery for my rather large collection of images. It’s a working progress but you can now see it at…

http://www.maddogphotography.co.uk

Be nice!

Now I’m off down the club to shoot another band.

Cheers.

8)

Anonymous

I enjoyed looking at your pics. Thanks.

Dang it. Forgot to log in.

RiverRat

Happens at our age Alice, that’s why I asked Rob to turn the dang thing off.

Stiv

@Lee wrote:

Greetings all. Sorry I’ve been a little quiet of late… I’ve kinda got so stuck into my second band, plus taken on a photog job at a local live music club, that I just don’t seem to have enough minutes in the day to do all the other normal stuff. Any time I do find, is spend walking the dogs.

Anyway, hopefully things will settle down a bit and I can return to a sense of normality (a very loose term, when describing my average day)

Something that has come about in recent weeks is I’ve finally felt compelled to build a proper gallery for my rather large collection of images. It’s a working progress but you can now see it at…

http://www.maddogphotography.co.uk

Be nice!

Now I’m off down the club to shoot another band.

Cheers.

8)

Very nice Lee!
      Tthe pages looks really good.

What’s the name of the hosting service that offers the setup/templates?

Best,
      Stiv

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Stiv,

It’s not hosted. It’s a software package that you have to buy and set up yourself.

I’ve been up to my neck in HTML and CSS for a week now, just trying to make the site look personalised. Could help me out with how this PBs wordpress works at last!

The software is called Lightbox Photo and I went for the professional level (out of standard, professional and enterprise)

It cost something like $600US

I just hope I can sell something and make it pay for itself!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.