I am leaving

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble I am leaving

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Spiro

I am leaving, not the forum just this country, it has been a long wait, I have had to post pone it a couple of times due to my parents health but they are all good now. I quit my job leased my house and am travelling for a year so if you can help with any tips, please do so. You have two days. :D

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Where are you headed first?

ROB
      Keymaster

Awesome. Where you off to?

Spiro

Lee, You don’t remember I emailed you to see if I could write for this site and you said yes, Rob, I am going to where the women are big and black with some back. :D

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Spiro, I know which continent you’re heading for. Just wondered where you’ll be landing first.

ROB
      Keymaster

You’re goin’ to MikeTheHack’s place?

Stiv

@Spiro wrote:

Lee, You don’t remember I emailed you to see if I could write for this site and you said yes, Rob, I am going to where the women are big and black with some back. :D

Yeah really when are you gonna be in West Philly?
      :P

~Stiv

rickshaw92
      Participant

Where ya goin? Somewhere yer not supposed to I hope :D

Spiro

Rickshaw why the fingers? Ok figure it out if, Kenya Botswana, C.A.R, Uganda, Rwanda D.R.C, and others. :D I leave tomorrow Bye All. :D

DrDave
      Participant

Botswana?!?!?!!! Grrr I’m jealous. Say “hi” to the Okavango for me, I’m dying to go.

We expect many pics and stories. Have a great trip.

rickshaw92
      Participant

Why the fingers? Just because :D

Planning Africa myself in Sept. if I can put the cash togeather. I want to do a Kili climb.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.