HTC Wildfire

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble HTC Wildfire

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      flipflop

Upgraded to one today, all I can say is – cosmic – stick your iPhone right up your bangle :twisted:

Twitter is actually FUN now :lol:

ROB
      Keymaster

Um, what?

lol

flipflop

These not landed in Oz yet?

ROB
      Keymaster

Actually, just after I posted here, i read about them on mashable.

They sound awesome.

Hows it so far?

flipflop

9/10

It misses one point for having a short battery life, needs charging everyday. I tried on recommendation an Advanced Task Killer app, which closes down apps not being directly used, but found it made the software cumbersome to use, so I just soldier on with the shitty battery.

The best thing is the amount of apps available for the android platform – amazing.

Far cheaper than an iPhone, same tariff as a bog standard mobile phone

Sorted

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

My Blackberry quit on me a couple of weeks in ago, so I’ve got my work to approve a new HTC HD.

Heard good things about them, and chose that over an iPhone.

ROB
      Keymaster

To be honest, I am still on my apple love affair which should last another 12 to 18 months before I put my first through it.

In the meantime, I will probably get an iPhone just for simplicity’s sake.

_JohnnyF_

HTC is google’s trojan horse tbh…

what’s the difference between Apple and Google? they’re just to companies out to get the world…

ROB
      Keymaster

Yeah, android phones are already outselling iPhones in the US.

Gotta admit though, I love that tech is getting so much better so fast. I sure ain’t gonna be loyal to just one company.

flipflop

@ROB wrote:

Yeah, android phones are already outselling iPhones in the US.

Gotta admit though, I love that tech is getting so much better so fast. I sure ain’t gonna be loyal to just one company.

Especially as Apple are charging so much

ROB
      Keymaster

True. My switch to apple actually saves me money though as I was destroying a laptop about once every 10 months. (I have a pile of 5 broken laptops in my house)

flipflop

I’m at three laptops, one desktop, and about 9 mobile phones

Orion

HTC is good but prefer the windows OS damn you have to much technology. I enjoy my iphone excellent photos and video, video quality is outstanding.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.