Hockey

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Hockey

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Now, I’m not into Ice Hockey; I don’t even know the rules, but damn, what a game!

Congrats Sean, commiserations Steve.

:shock:

Yes, it was nice to read on the internet, as here in France the fookers don’t let you watch non-French streaming TV on your laptop! And all the radios were talking about some sport called “foootbawl”, which I ‘ve never heard of. Will have to find a copy of the game somewhere.

Luckily the Canadian team saved the country from being depressed for 4 years. And hey, the Yankees still won silver, which ain’t so bad either.

Stiv

@Lee wrote:

Now, I’m not into Ice Hockey; I don’t even know the rules, but damn, what a game!

Congrats Sean, commiserations Steve.

:shock:

Actually Lee, I didn’t think the US was going to win but I was very happy that they took them to overtime.

What shocked me was how bad they beat up the Finns, I was all ready to sit down with my buddy and watch that and he and I were stunned how that game transpired.

I hardly watch squat for NHL anymore though for a long time I was really into it, but now I’ll watch international anything in lieu of pro whatever nowadays.

Best,
      Stiv

Dang – you know I actually forgot that hokey even exists as a pro sport – lol

~James

rickshaw92
      Participant

Bitchin game indeed. Actually the games as a whole were rockin. Beer was goin down my neck faster than bob sleds were goin down hills. Im on the wagon for at least a month.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.