Hizbollah’s new base in the west?

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Hizbollah’s new base in the west?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Stiv

Funny I was just there. It doesn’t really seem as remote as they make it sound in the article nor is it as close as they make it sound to the USA (It’s a long flight to Miami) from there and the really corrupt side is supposedly (from what the locals say) is in Paraguay. We crossed the border from Brazil to Arg and back a few times and security seemed pretty tight. Lots of trucks being searched passport checks (ours anyway) so I don’t know how much is fact in this and how much is fiction.

I would guess a measure of both.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17874369/

Here’s little ol me recently (pardon the slovenly countenence) at the “Tres Frontieres”

ROB
      Keymaster

I thought they had a fairly long history of shacking up in south america?

Weren’t there some joint hez/ira training camps with some insurgent group down there a few decade ago? (details are obviously a little fuzzy for me)

Plus the drug profits are likely to draw lots of upstanding citizens to the area! ;)

Stiv

@ROB wrote:

I thought they had a fairly long history of shacking up in south america?

Weren’t there some joint hez/ira training camps with some insurgent group down there a few decade ago? (details are obviously a little fuzzy for me)

Plus the drug profits are likely to draw lots of upstanding citizens to the area! ;)

Yeah all that does make sense Rob. I passed this along to the guide we had in the area and he said he was suprised by it.

Somehow I’m not purprised by that response :roll:

~Stiv

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.