Getting ready for going where we ain’t supposed to

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Getting ready for going where we ain’t supposed to

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

DrDave and I are jungle-training for some fun future missions in Asia-Pacific.

Here are some pics. (I can’t get the resizing right and am tired of re-trying. All pics were resized to ‘medium’ but some come out gigantic and some small):

Stiv

Nice PA looks like great country.

I don’t know where or how you’re trying to size them but you might just try doubling the pixel size wherever you’re doing this.

Sometimes the resolution you have them set to like 72 to somewehere like 300 dpi will make a big difference.

For instance these are sized at 5×7 inches at 300 dpi:

Best,
      Stiv

Anonymous

Gorgeous pics, Stiv.
      Thanks for the tip. I use photobucket and usually it works but not yesterday. Also, the pics are now a different size than when I posted them last night. Only a few were small last night, the rest large or gigantic – lol. Weird. I’ll try again next time.

Stiv

@Anonymous wrote:

Gorgeous pics, Stiv.
      Thanks for the tip. I use photobucket and usually it works but not yesterday. Also, the pics are now a different size than when I posted them last night. Only a few were small last night, the rest large or gigantic – lol. Weird. I’ll try again next time.

Ms.Alice,
      Ok I see, that makes sense I just use Photobucket to host but do the post processing in Photoshop.

Next time try to size it in Photobucket at 800×600 pixels and see how that looks when you post.

Best,
      Steve

Thanks, Stiv.

Let’s see if I can get this right on day # 2 of jungle training:

Chickens?

Another hiker

It’s getting junglier

Saw this in the middle of the woods. What is this??

You call this a ‘trail’?

The feast

Somebody left their pants and their plastic trash but it was the only place to sit

Sweat puddle DrDave left after our MRE picnic

We hiked 9 miles in near 90 degrees F and very high humidity. DrDave was 100% sweat-soaked. Bugs were drowning in his head sweat.

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

@projectalice wrote:

Saw this in the middle of the woods. What is this??

Sasquatch?

DrDave
      Participant

It ate the forest chickens…it was horrible.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.