Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Daniel?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      nick

Has anyone heard from Daniel lately?

-nick

ROB
      Keymaster

I am guessing he still hasn’tchecked in with anyone?

nick

I thought he hadn’t left the States yet? We were supposed to meet up before he left but I haven’t heard from him in a month. Hope he’s doing ok.

salamantee

Daniel sent a message :roll: the other day, said he was in Kirkuk and doing fine. Haven’t heard from him since. Has anyone?

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Last I heard from him was when he posted on the BFC to say that he’d made it into the country without too much fuss. I guess the message from Kirkuk would have been sent around the same time, perhaps a day or so later.

Nothing since.

There was mention that D would be checking in with a guy in Van, Turkey. I have that fella’s number. I’ll give him a shout and get back to y’all.

Lee.

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Ok…. I’ve spoken with Mehmet and he says that Daniel spoke to him last when he had just crossed the border.
      He was expected to have called Mehmet since then and was also supposed to be meeting up with two more Turkish guys in country; however there has been no word from Daniel.

Mehmet is growing concerned but says Charlotte (seektravelinfo – BFC) did apperently receive an email from Daniel just a week ago, saying that he was fine.

I’d suggest that if anyone is overly concerned, a post on the BFC, directed at seektravelinfo might be the best chance of a valid update.

Cheers,

Lee.

nick

thanks for the intel.

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Email from Daniel –

Lee,
      How are you? I hope not too shabby. Thanks for the
      message. I got back late Monday night, and have all
      my limbs. I’m getting together some writing now, and
      I’ll talk to you later.
      Take care, -Daniel

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.