CSI Miami

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble CSI Miami

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      ROB
      Keymaster

This show is so incredibly poorly acted that I cannot tell if it’s just a piss take that I am not getting.

Anyone care to explain it for me? Or is it serious?

I’ve been watching the entire Police Academy series of late, dutifully taking notes, and I’m quite certain that CSI Miami would be considered Oscar-winning material in comparison.

I think your problem is that you’re simply not drinking enough while watching the series……

ROB
      Keymaster

You are probably right.

I mean I have seen the main guy in other stuff like Proof of Life where he seemed competent. Not great, but not bad either.

In this he delivers his undeliverable lines with such cheese that I genuinely don’t know if I’m supposed to laugh or cringe.

rickshaw92
      Participant

@ROB wrote:

This show is so incredibly poorly acted that I cannot tell if it’s just a piss take that I am not getting.

The babes are hot. Personally I think it is the best of the CSI shows.

I’m now working my way through the American Ninja series…. and I bet you that after this, CSI Miami is going to be waaay too high-brow for my viewing tastes. You’re such a sophisticate, ROB. :roll:

_JohnnyF_

@rickshaw92 wrote:

@ROB wrote:

The babes are hot. Personally I think it is the best of the CSI shows.

I used to think that too but now I am more of CSI NY fan, just cuz I love the big apple.

CSI Miami is good if you go beyond the photography of it. too many bright colours for my tasting (unlike the early series of CSI NY). The girls are fit but old. Horatio Caine is wicked though, best one-liners ever…
      the acting is not the best but hey, if I want to watch something more serious I watch The Wire.

flipflop

My missus watches all the CSI’s – Miami, NY and Las Vegas.

It is shite

ROB
      Keymaster

@flipflop wrote:

My missus watches all the CSI’s – Miami, NY and Las Vegas.

It is shite

I am fucking strangely attracted to it. I have no idea why. I mean, I hate all of the characters and the writing could be done by a 14 year old. It’s shite that I just can’t look away from.

flipflop

The labs look like the dancefloor of ‘The Most Expensive Night Club In The World’. The birds are all hot-as-hell MILF, but the most annoying bit is when that ginger cunt always talks to people standing side on – watch it. It is total fantasy, I bet real CSI people fucking hate it.

I prefered CHiPs, NYPD Blue (ginge was in that too), and even Cop Rock

_JohnnyF_

@flipflop wrote:

I bet real CSI people fucking hate it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSI_effect

personally, I really like The Wire, one of the best tv cop shows ever. the new chicago code code looks promising too.

in CSI NY after watching 200 episodes at the beginning of the year, I really like the character played by Gary Sinise, Capt. Mac Taylor.

As Tony Soprano puts it, he’s the “strong silent type”, a very private man of principals who understands what it means to serve a cause greater than oneself. the sort of individual lefty intellectuals have been trying to weed out off western society for about 150 years now.

Jefe
      Participant

LOL, sorry Dave!

It was after I joked about it in my state for a while that the Redneck Comedy Tour guys came up with CSI Kentucky.

It starts with 3 of them huddled near a police scene Do Not Cross tape saying: “This was clearly staged by someone who had knowledge of forensic evidence”

Pan camera out to see Larry the Cable guy looking all nervous next to a deer that has a rifle in its mouth and hoof on the trigger!

LOL

ROB
      Keymaster

@Jefe wrote:

LOL, sorry Dave!

It was after I joked about it in my state for a while that the Redneck Comedy Tour guys came up with CSI Kentucky.

It starts with 3 of them huddled near a police scene Do Not Cross tape saying: “This was clearly staged by someone who had knowledge of forensic evidence”

Pan camera out to see Larry the Cable guy looking all nervous next to a deer that has a rifle in its mouth and hoof on the trigger!

LOL

Fucking gold.

Jefe
      Participant

They were going to do a show up where I live, but the crimes werre never solved since everyones DNA up here is the same…….

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.