Blame it on Rio, Buenos Ares……on me

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Blame it on Rio, Buenos Ares……on me

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Stiv

:?

Well what can

Women :roll:

Sorry for the script on this note the keys on this board have been all but rubbed blank

Anyway for the most part this has benn a very sucesessful trip. Rio has a very strange vibe and pretty dicey once the sun goes down. Did a fa

Weather hyas been from hot and humid to cool and damp (Here in BA) I guazu fall is a right spectacular scene and well worth the stop off. If you´re into buttertflies and the like that was unbelievable. Coaties everywhere lookiong for food.

All the sites in Rio where amazing yet crfowded as it was a holiday weekend. Brasil isn´t as much of a bargin as Arg is food was fab but protions dwarfed even stateside size. Amazing these folks keep trimm yet there are plenty of fatties waddling about. BA is a really nice town but incredibly noisy, loads of loud ass busses puffing tons of noxious fumes. I really like SA and maybe Peru is next thyough I´ll see if my current companion will want to endure it wiuth me….time heals all I suppose. 46 years and I´m still as clueless when it comes to estrogen units as ever :?

I bail manyana and have to tell you I´m not looking forward to another extended flight with TAM. Domestic is ok but thwe intl floights was cramped and that plane certainñy could have used a major overhaul. Coffee is really outstanding asd is anything else if you have a major sweet tooth as I do.

Oh and James IMO just as an aside the Arg gals are far superior to the Brasilian gals, classy dressers and and less on the slutty side but then hey I know we all have differednt tastes. The beaches are a bit overated and I have to say for all the beauts I saw the skank factor was in full effect. And for the most part though the guys all looked like they shouldn´t have been with the gals they were with.

I guess that´s it for now. More later.

Tchau.

El-Stiv

missy

i knew a guy who used to be married to a friend of mine who brought a skanky girl he shouldn’t have been seen with to rio. his travelog ran thusly: all they have is that stupid statue up on the hill. to which i replied, oh, you mean the stupid statue of Jesus? i guess there is no minimum IQ test for international travel. what a maroon :roll:

anyway, in much better news my son just sent an e-mail from iraq saying he’s okay and not to worry.

you have fun there, stiv, and have a steak for me, too. i’m straved.

el loco ,

missy.

DrDave
      Participant

Looking forward to the photos. Have a great rest of the trip.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.