BFC hardcore refugee camp

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble BFC hardcore refugee camp

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      abdakbar

:twisted: So I geuss this is where the real dangerous place traveller go to post . It seems this site is for those displaced BFCers that can no longer take the idle chit chat and silly trivial political rants on comebackalive. So I ask you all is this the cool kids club or a refugee camp for the hardcore?

ROB
      Keymaster

I guess we could start a bible quotes thread!

Nah – most of the stories on the front page are from the more literate of the BFC crowd who wanted to share some experiences and insight without being shouted down as communist/ facist etc etc. All stories, thoughts, monologues, photos, etc are welcome.

So far, all of the posters here have even had certifiable experiences outside of their home state.

The only rule here is if you wouldn;t say it to somebody’s face then don’t type it here.

Anonymous

Very true about saying it to someones face…and with many in this crowd saying it online to them could be like saying it to their face someday.

I don’t think the word “fag” has ever been used here (except as an example of words not used here) and the FUG’s and Bible-beaters will get shit-canned by ROB and Kramer.

Btw guys, that Bagwan guy is a kid from COlumbus Ohio named Timmy…he is 12 he is Cambodian…Hence Allen talking about Klong Toey all the time also. (I set a trap on the BFC a while back that many of you visited…it just logged IP #’s and nothing else)

Anonymous

So you get their IP numbers. How the hell do you figure out that he is 12 and Cambodian from that?

Anonymous

@ROB’ wrote:

So you get their IP numbers. How the hell do you figure out that he is 12 and Cambodian from that?

I forgot.

I found it a while back, but I forgot what I did to figure it out exactly. THis was before I logged the IP #’s . I usually “track” idiots by noting a pattern that they have in their posts and apply the pattern in quotes to google.

When FUG attributed “The US Constitution is not a suicide pact..” to Pres. Andrew Jackson instead of Supreme Court Justice Robert Jackson he became pretty easy to find.

Timmy has a last name too but it was on my hard drive that crashed a few months ago.

I figure as long as I get death threats online I may as welll find out who is doing it, so far it has been good for a laugh.

Jefe
      Participant

This is quality vs. quantity.

Our only flaw is the COL KKW doesnt post here although I try to re-post his brilliant comments!

Welcome aboard.

Anonymous

BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH

BLAH

Any other goatfuckers here?

Anonymous

seems like you are the only one

damn Kurt…
      i dont think i would take a death threat from a 12 year old Khmer (Cambodian) too lightly….have you read the history of the country? :twisted:

Anonymous

Ignore Gene. He’s fucked. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

2Charlie
      Participant

Jefe
      Participant

Glad to see somebody else show up here. Lets try to get this board going with the credible posters.

The BFC is truly 99% shiite.

tejas

Im with Jefe on ramping up this board. The BFC has been flooded by yo-yo’s. I thought it was bad before but now…holy fuck. This is the place for all of the interesting globe trotters. Im betting rickshaw, kurt, livelife, jefe, rob, luke, SRR, jonas, and more are at both sites daily almost but have nothing to toss to the fucknuts there, so we don’t trade info that much anymore.

So, evrybody post stories, advice and wisecracks. We all have a feel for each other and appreciate what each other has to say.

So, Sack up fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS-how can I add a signature to my posts? cant find it. Following is the signature.
      -So no matter where, I can make it there, on a twelve pack and a prayer-

PSS- can PB add a feature like the old BFC to see when someone is hanging around in the chat room? It’d be good to talk to yall again.

In summary, tennesse whiskey and texas weed just don’t give me the thrill I need.

Luke

How was I&I in Colombia?

Anonymous

I’m sure you recognise this question. “do you ever check your e-mail?”

So do you know when you are heading over here?

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Tejas,

To add a signature, you need to click on the profile button at the top of the screen, just below the Polos Bastards forum title.

In there you’ll see the box for you to fill in your signature.
      Then hit the submit button.

As administrator, I should be able to do that for you. Only thing is… I tried and for some reason it doesn’t seem to be working.

Give it a try and let me know.

Cheers,

Lee.

Anonymous

And its sooooooo good!

Women without ninja outfits, food without flies, no dysentery, booze is readily available.

And I ran into about 6 compadres last night by chance in a bar. Life is too fucking good in South America!

Luke

Judging by pics I’ve seen.

tejas

Did you send me an email? I got alot in a 2 day stint all about the same size and took em for a virus. I dumped everything and may have deleted yours or others. Apologies to all if that happened.

As for getting there, hopefully very soon. The people im with have dragged there feet on this trip to no end. im fairly disgusted that i haven’t been yet.

Lee, thanks for the help. Ill keep trying. My account has always acted a little goofy for some reason. I might be able to figure it out now that the screen isn’t spinning at all. Damn irish carbombs.

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

No email from me old chap.

Sounds like you did the right thing. Far too much virus mails coming through the PBs postbox these days.

Lee.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.