Bangkok: Sex clubs

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Bangkok: Sex clubs

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Stiv

Figured I’d go to the source for all that’s good and wholesome.

As Thailand is in my short term future, my travel companion the other evening stated that when we are settled into Bangkok the first night that “We will go to the sex show.”

It wasn’t exactly on my “To do” list but what I want to know (Still ignorant as to where I’m staying) is if anyone here could give me the names of the ones worth seeing. Something family oriented as I really am not into getting grossed out, although I have this nagging feeling that’s the type of place she has in mind.

I bypassed this last time there as I had gotten my fill in Saigon and PPenh the last go around.

Best,
      Stiv

Anonymous

I don’t know about “worth seeing” and is not so home in BKK. And it’s not really my kind of places. But try Nana plaza, didn’t look too bad when I chased in there after ROB and his girlfriend.
      Ok, it wasn’t them but that’s jimbos fault.

Jimbo
      Participant

I don’t go to sex clubs, I diligently go to church. By the way, Stiv April 13,14& 15 is the Thai new year or as they call it Songhram festival, it’s when everybody throws water on everybody else, they drink, get drunk, crash their cars, motorcycles, tuk-tuks etc. and basically have an all around rockin’ time. I think you mentioned previously that you were going to be here in April, I plan on being out of Bangkok from April 8 to the 16(those are the dates I plan on). I’ll be in Mae Sot making day junkets into Burma (yes the Burmese celebrate the new year as well since they too are Theravada Buddhists or so I’m lead to believe). if you’re here at that time perhaps we can enlist you gal pal into the Burmese army, the pay is shite but the tips are awsome!!!!!

As for the sex clubs Lifelife is the expert, he works pimping women around BKK when he’s here. But if you’re dire straits I’ll round up some uni coeds for ya :shock:

Stiv

Outstanding Jimbo and LL!

Jimbo thanks for the update on Songhram, that indeed will be great timing and as my pal has has an extremely unnatural fear of her hair getting wet this will be the perfect scenario for once in a lifetime photos. And I plan on celebrating as the Thai do and crashing up few things myself.

We’ll be in country from 4/6 to 4/22 but I’ll have to get my hands on the itinerary which will require the guile of a cat burgler to extract it from her sticky mitts. When I do I’ll give you more detail as to the when and wheres.

As far as her serving in the Burmese army she’d be a ranking officer in no time as in her communist home country she spent many an hour in grade school as part of the “Stalin youth” firng guns. I like women from repressed countries who are a bit repressive and domineering themselves by nature…..hey eveyrone has a quirk here or there right?

Is the place “Poontang” still in existence?

Best,
      Stiv

Anonymous

What I hear Chiang Mai is the best place to celebrate songkran. I have happened to be there for 3 songkrans.

About the sexclubs I’m no expert….reason, they are BORING as hell. But I’m sure jimbo knows about a couple of places that doesn’t obey the laws

Stiv

About the sexclubs I’m no expert….reason, they are BORING as hell. But I’m sure jimbo knows about a couple of places that doesn’t obey the laws

I hear LL. But I guess if she wants to go see one and I have to go along I’d kind of like go to one with a buzz (Me buzzed too). I told her maybe you’ll learn something, like blowing ping pong balls from an orifice. She stared at me in disbelief.

I laughed.

Best,
      Stiv

jonas

Stiv you are so full of crap!!!!! “my friend” wants to go…AHAHAHAHA yeah right I’d say that too!!! Hehe…seriously though…have fun and stay safe!

J

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.