Yap

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Yap

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by ROB.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      DrDave
      Participant

I know a bunch of you saw these on facebook but I thought I’d put a sampler platter of our snaps here. Working on an island project to save the teeth on Yap.

With a clinic like this I’ll be spoiled!

The dentist taking me around the hospital. She seemed like a very decent gal.

Penta2
      Participant

Looks beautiful. Is that the famous stone money?

DrDave
      Participant

That’s it :)

rickshaw92
      Participant

Way cool dude. Hows the beer?

ROB
      Keymaster

Saving teeth in Yap?

Is that so you can give them to the poor teethless people of Kenticky? ;)

DrDave
      Participant

They don’t have their own rickshaw, everything’s imported and it’s a US protectorate so you’ve had all they have to offer at one point or another in US restaurants :(. My image of a tropical paradise culinary adventure was dashed early on as well. They import most of the fish in the restaurants due to a Pacific Island twist of irony caused by lack of a tourism driven restaurant seafood industry. Add to that I ordered a Hawaiian pizza one night for dinner and it was a pizza with canned pineapple and cubed Spam chunks (They LOVE Spam). The Pork Adobo, on the other hand, was da bomb!

Rob, you’re such a punk ;)

ROB
      Keymaster

Is it wrong that cubed ham and canned pinaple on a pizza actually sounds pretty good to me?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.