Would You Hand Over Ghaddafi?

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Would You Hand Over Ghaddafi?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      ROB
      Keymaster

The ICC is “reminding” the rebels of their “international obligation” to hand over the Colonel to the ICC to be tried for Crimes Against Humanity.

Would you hand him over?

Penta2
      Participant

They’ve got to get him first.

I had an idea that the ICC was set up to try war criminals when they couldn’t or wouldn’t be tried in their own countries, so I’m a bit surprised. But maybe I’m wrong. Can you remind me about Mubarak? Was he indicted by the ICC, or did that never happen? I can see that the Libyans would feel cheated if they have to give him up. I think he should be tried fairly rather than lynched, but is there any reason to suppose the Libyans couldn’t try him themselves?

Penta2
      Participant

It seems Saif escaped through a tunnel from wherever they were holding him. If it was house arrest in one of his own houses, you’d think they’d have been a little more careful. :(

rickshaw92
      Participant

Yep. The reward money buys a lot of beer, even in London. The cool thing is that you can turn him in dead and still get paid in full.

Jefe
      Participant

What Rickshaw said. And take pictures for the families of the people he had murdered in Berlin and Lockerbie.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.