Whats Up PB’s

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Whats Up PB’s

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Been a long time – what is everyone up to these days on the best DP travel forum on the god damn net?

I just upgraded my hizzy in Indo, I gots a 5 BR now – opened 2 new ventures, won 2 gov contracts, lost one cuz of some BS but doing well on the civilian training side and the supply side and i am working with a new orphanage here in indo (if anyone reading this has a baby stroller collecting dust please contact me I will pay for shipping if you would like to give it away to some babys in need)

Loving life like a mo-fo, taking a break while moving into me new hizzy – apparently cable installers in Indonesia work from the same “we will be there between 6AM and 6PM sometime between Monday and Friday” playbook that US cable company’s go by

Anyway – good to be back to PB’s for a couple of weeks

~JITW

ROB
      Keymaster

Jeesh – You don’t hear from a fella for a few months and he shows up pimpin’

Good to hear from you – glad you’re still alive.

ROB
      Keymaster

Actually I’ll be in Jakarta some time in Dec or Jan so will hit you up for a beer if you’re around.

Jefe
      Participant

Hey JITW. Congrats on the contracts and hope you are well. I travel mostly stateside now but get overseas at least a couple times a year.

Drop me a PM and I will give you some details!

Take care

@ROB wrote:

Actually I’ll be in Jakarta some time in Dec or Jan so will hit you up for a beer if you’re around.

No shizzy? What are ya going to be doing here?

I won’t be there in Jan but I will PM ya

-JITW

ROB
      Keymaster

That’s too bad.

Nothing terribly serious. Just schmoozing through Indo for a while. Get a few photographs etc.

Jimbo
      Participant

Forget Indo Rob, you should get up to Siam post haste…it’s one big rockin’ pool party here & we are all drowning in the love & compassion of Lord Buddha….

ROB
      Keymaster

Jesus, it’s like folks are coming back from the dead on this board. lol

Good to see you still kicking, Jimbo. ;)

rickshaw92
      Participant

what is everyone up to these days

Travellin around and goin on adventures and shit. 3.5 Dinars for a brew in Jordan and thats at the cheap dives I end up in and the Maccy Dees that was by the ampha theater is gone. WTF!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.