The French are useful sometimes

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble The French are useful sometimes

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      kramer

Gatecrashed a French NGO’s party last night with a couple of tourists i met in Kabul. Fantastic food, booze, so-so music and quite thoughtfully some beautiful French women there as well, amongst others. Quite surreal being in Kabul and going to one of these things. was still rocking at 3:30 am when i left.

Jefe
      Participant

Politics. People are people.

Anonymous

Yep. I get the feeling that there is enough to do for expats over there to get away from it all.

abdakbar

Hey Kramer, I know the feeling. The best food in Karachi is at a cafe attached to the Alliance Franciase, called Cafe Flo. It’s the only place in Southern Pakistan where mushrooms don’t come out of a can. If you happen to cruise through Karachi again I highly recomend the place. It’s only a block or so from Shawn Circle off of Clifton road. Also one of my other favorite places is called “Damascus”. It is also on Clifton road about a block from Shawn cirlce, look for the U FONE office just before you get to Aga Khan hospital. Damascus has great chicken and it’s a nice place to smoke shisha and hang out with some friends…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.