The continuing MILF saga

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble The continuing MILF saga

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      spamhog

Once again the MILF is at the peace table in Malaysia, this time the demands are simple, AFP out of all “occupioed areas” quashing of all warrants for criminal mischief related to bombing murder and treason, and a outside “peacekeeping” force to monitor all activity in Mindanao. #rd party peacekeepers demanded are:

Indonesia (right talk about foxes in the henhouse)

Malasia (they refused)
      and Lybia, (before Binny Boy, the Lybians trained and financed our bearded friends) The RP proposed Bangladesh but this has been rejected.

Spamhog :twisted:

Jefe
      Participant

I saw they killed about 17 today. You are the only credible source I hear from about the PI, so I appreciate hte posts. Maybe we can send American Rebel downt there to fight them with his “military/mercenary tactics” and show everyone a lesson!

If you get a chance, check my paper outline which I will post later. Would be good to get your feedback.

P7s? I never used them, although I know they were popular. Thats the one with the cocking/squeeze handle right?

Again, never shot one, but I truly am in love with my SIG and am surprised to hear that you prefer something else (not questioning credibility, pistols were never my main wpn, but its surprising to hear that there is something superior to the Sig, cause I love it!).

Good to see you posting again.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.