Rugabo Of Sabinyo (Lee Ridley)

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Rugabo Of Sabinyo (Lee Ridley)

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Jefe
      Participant

Hey! How did you manage to get Expats photo for your article? LOL

ROB
      Keymaster

I guess it could be the beginning of a lucrative career in male modelling. :wink:

Jefe
      Participant

He really could use a good shave before he gets in front of the camera next time!

ROB
      Keymaster

Naaah, he’s obviously going for the Lorenzo Lamas three day growth look.

Jefe
      Participant

Dread the day our thread is discovered by him!

I can picture an angered howl like Silverbacks make! Nice to be far away from people at times! LOL

Kurt
      Participant

As long as we stay away from hurled feces and allow him to mate with the sexually mature females.

Jefe
      Participant

I think he has found the thread!

Kurt
      Participant

@Jefe wrote:

I think he has found the thread!

Yah he did, but our chest thumping and tree shaking musta scared him off. So whoever grows the silver hair on their backs out of us will get to mate with the females!!!

Or he was just smart enough to realise this place has no females, just guys making ape jokes, and went to another area of the jungle.

Actually, I used to look alot better. I fancied myself a Cary Grant meets Indiana Jones type prior to this photo. However, after several dates with Meighon of BFC fame, this is what one looks like. (My spelling seams two bee going done heel ass ewll.)

For the record, Im still better looking than Jefe….they used to tie an AK around his neck just to get the FARC to play with him!!!!

Foulplay

My pictures have rarely prompted such a protracted discussion!!!

Sorry Expat. Didn’t realise. Any similarities are purely coincidental

I take it you guys all know each other.

:D

Jefe
      Participant

He is still better looking than me, and that is a testament to ROGAIN if I have ever seen one! If only you could have seen the “before” picture, you would understand that he has a budding career in front of him as their main spokesman!

Dateing Meighgon? Or just preening eachother? LOL.

You mean the one who walked 4steps into the Darien and was almost killed in an ambush, then kidnapped thankfully for her with Pelton and the Paras and comes back and says:

“IT CAN BE DONE! Now I am off to Afganistan causee I can handle these situations!”

FYI, KURT was behind this whole thing……….

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.