- March 13, 2010 at 11:27 pm #3687
Dang – all my posts (the ones i made in the last 10 min) gone
I guess it has to do with the theme change
- March 14, 2010 at 1:56 am #11961
Ya – had a fellow upgrading the forum. I ain’t a huge fan of the theme, but I will wait until he is finished with the techie stuff before I play with the theme.
Still a few more things to upgrade over the next 24 hours so no promises about whether your posts in that time will survive.
- March 14, 2010 at 2:33 am #11962
No prob dude
hey – PB is on twitter now!
- March 14, 2010 at 2:34 am #11963
Yeah – I didn’t really get twitter at first, but if you have a decent number a followers it’s actually pretty good for finding out the answer to questions.
- March 14, 2010 at 2:41 am #11964
Cool – I am following you now
Is it just my connection or is Twitter really, really slow?
- March 14, 2010 at 11:18 am #11965
It’s been up and down all day.
What’s your username there?
- March 14, 2010 at 11:52 am #11966
I am “DeathValleyMag” on twitter
Do you have a Fan page on facebook for PB?
- March 14, 2010 at 4:36 pm #11967
Hey dude – Is it safe to upload my Avatar now?
- March 15, 2010 at 10:10 pm #11968
Not yet. We’re trying to integrate teh forum with wordpress. A few glitches so far.
- March 16, 2010 at 2:47 am #11969
Are you using wp-united?
It is a pain in the ass, but when you get it working it rocks
- March 16, 2010 at 4:42 am #11970
Yup- that’s what we’re having the problems with.
- March 16, 2010 at 5:58 pm #11971
That’s funny that we are both fighting with the same script at the same time
- March 16, 2010 at 10:07 pm #11972
One of the problems with this site is that we started it back when I didn’t know much about CMS etc. It’s a fricken mess.
Am trying to consolidate it all under wordpress and a forum software.
If wp-united doesn’t work, I will probably switch the forum accross to vbulletin and try integrating wp with that instead.
- March 17, 2010 at 4:40 pm #11973
nice new look. Cheers Rob.
- March 17, 2010 at 6:55 pm #11974
It’s much easier to read. Well done for that.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.