MSG For SRR-FF

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble MSG For SRR-FF

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author
      Jefe
      Participant

SRR/FF:

FYI, (that sounds too good..), if you remember your driver when you visited what was left of my house, he has his final interview for a special immigrant visa in a couple days. FF, I believe you met him at some points when we were setting up on one part of your place.

I am unfamiliar with the process, aside from what I have read on the web, but they told him to bring (by name/IDs) all his family, X # of bags and his background check was done long ago along with med exams for his whole family and to bring their passports.

Sounds to me like he’s getting a stamp and put on a plane. LOL, my small hometown is going to have gossip to keep them busy for years!

flipflop

I remember him well, won’t say his name here but a good fixer (if it’s who I think it is). I hope it works out for him, keep me posted about that, cheers :)

Jefe
      Participant

My counter part Tariq might be who you’re thinking of that day he had the “materials” for my guys in the trunk. He was assasinated less than a year after I left. Once he is in country I will PM his name.

Remember those guys standing with me for 3 days while we were surrounded. I even told them to stack rifles and go home and they refused to go. So this is the least I can do.

LOL, I filled out the lease application for my apt and they asked for references from my last 3 landlords:

1. F16 stike took out house after being over run
      2. Over run
      3. IED’s to pieces.

LOL, I really didn’t know what to put down other than “extensive travel over the last several years”

DrDave
      Participant

LOL, I filled out the lease application for my apt and they asked for references from my last 3 landlords:

1. F16 stike took out house after being over run
      2. Over run
      3. IED’s to pieces.

Now there’s a guy who knows how to party. I’m sure the landlord is thinking “What could possibly go wrong with this one?” ;)

flipflop

Tariq, yeah I remember him, that’s a real shame. The other guy I remember well from back then was ‘Hunter’ it’s not him is it?

Crazy times bro, that was one tough rental you boys had there in town, seems like another universe away now

Jefe
      Participant

Tariq was a shame, but there are worse things than getting killed after a life of honor and service to innocent people.

What are you doing these days? I have been in the US for almost 3yrs getting alot of medical work done I have put off for years. In a line to get my leg fixed and really look forward to getting that done. The VA is a class act up here where I live and next year, hope to get my arm done then be off overseas again.

Living in a great small town for the moment and its been good to be back in the US for the first real time in about a decade or more.

Thanks for the notes. I enjoyed working with you very much and trust our paths will cross again.

flipflop

No doubt they will mate, it’s still a small world our one.

At the minute I’m watching my waistline grow and just arsing about at home. I’ve an application for university waiting to be filled out, if I’m successful I’ll be going back there next October.

I sacked my job at home here, but I’m waiting out on a security job abroad again, starting January (with a great rotation BTW), which should see me over until uni, or beyond if I don’t get in.

Excellent, Jefe. He was a stand-up guy who helped me out a lot to understand the southern Iraq scene and of course safely ferry me back to Baghdad for a great sunset ride out to Jordan.

Hopefully he can leverage his experience in the US economy and kick some ass. Let us know how he manages.

Jefe
      Participant

Will do SRR. I want to get him working training the military on Culture, Using Interpreters etc. Will keep you posted.
      His meeting was today and I have heard nothing so far but a commo blackout is a good sign.

Jefe
      Participant

UPDATE:

All was approved with passports turned in 3 months ago for the visa. He is still waiting and I can do nohting to expedite.

A good man who may well be killed by bureaucracy.

Dont know much what to do aside from turn over to Dr Dave for prayer!

Jefe
      Participant

PS: SRR:

Sorry about the status of the house when you showed up.

I am “currantly” in a nicer place!

No problem, Jefe! It was cleaner than some apartments I’ve rented in the past!

You’re welcome in the Canadian Arctic anytime you’re passing through. Plenty of beluga steaks in the freezer.

Jefe
      Participant

Thanks SRR. I would love to get up there at some point. Although, I must admit I have no idea what a Beluga steak is. If there’s more than one color on my dinner plate, I am pretty grateful.

F. still lingers on waiting. I even had one of the CINCs deptuties write a letter for him, but they drag on with typical government inefficiency.

But hey, those contractors make too much money, are evil and oh yeah, can be fired for non performance with no protection from the Civil Service Act which makes it all but impossible to can a government “worker.”

Sorry about the bitter tone.

@Jefe wrote:

Thanks SRR. I would love to get up there at some point. Although, I must admit I have no idea what a Beluga steak is. If there’s more than one color on my dinner plate, I am pretty grateful.

Beluga is one a these:

They hunt and eat ’em up here. Apparently the skin is a real delicacy, I’m heading to a hunter’s market this weekend to stock up on more fair-trade-organic-hippie-free meat: muskox, caribou, whale, seal. Funny you never see the protesters this far north, I guess expensive flights have their advantages!

Send my regards to F. Hopefully he can stick it out while the government drones do their thing. Or find some people who aren’t totally braindead to rubberstamp him through!

ROB
      Keymaster

What the fuck is a muskox? Sounds tasty.

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Bet they’re tough as old boots.

But NOTHING tastes as foul as seal meat, so I’ll take musk ox any day.

Already had a muskox burger, tastes similar to beef but a little denser and tougher.

I’m learning to like seal meat as a token of solidarity for the Inuit, they’re totally ticked off at the Euros for banning seal products and retaliated by banning the import of European alcohol into the territory. I totally understand Europe’s position against seal hunting, though – I mean, it’s not nearly as barbaric as foie gras, bullfighting, or fox hunting, so the humane seal hunt just doesn’t measure up to “European Cultural standards” for torturing innocent animals. :lol:

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

I have nothing against subsistence hunting of any beast. In fact, I read that Greenpeace even withdrew their objections against the Greenlandic Inuit hunting whales and seals, as their very existence depended on it.

No, what I have against seal meat is it’s fucking disgusting!

:mrgreen:

ROB
      Keymaster

Meat is murder.

Tasty, tasty murder.

Ah, sounds a bit like Australia. We ban imports cos it might release “disease” into our pristine clean and green environment.

The fact that those restrictions give our own producers a massive commercial advantage with what amounts to trade protection is just a coincidence. Honestly.

But now I really want to try a muskox burger.

Got a good take at the country foods market this morning – huge chunks of polar bear and caribou, and of course I couldn’t resist getting a few chunks of seal meat as well. :wink:

I”m a gonna poke around on the ‘net and see if I can’t find a decent recipe for seal. Those dear Newfoundlanders have eaten it for centuries, and though they’re a crazy bunch, I’d a say there’s a way to make it palatable. I’ll give it a shot!

Jefe
      Participant

Sorry, not Navy SEALs but they might like it:

Way up North where it is cold
      Alot of people ain’t got no gold
      Maybe thats the reason, for the way I feel

So bludgeon a seal!
      Cause you need a meal!
      Maybe I just do it to hear the bastard squeel!

My wife and kids they hate me,
      woman wants to leave me,
      Maybe I’ll just take it OUT ON A BLOODY SEAL!

Etc.

Thought I would share and F. still waits for his visa, dodging assasins 6 months after surrendering his passports, visas, house and everything waiting on the US GOV to put ink to paper.

After the Commander in Chiefs Deputy pleaded to get him out of there.

Great Job US DEPT OF STATE!

Q

Shot one last year. They are “ok”.

rickshaw92
      Participant

@Jefe wrote:

Sorry, not Navy SEALs but they might like it:

Way up North where it is cold
      Alot of people ain’t got no gold
      Maybe thats the reason, for the way I feel

So bludgeon a seal!
      Cause you need a meal!
      Maybe I just do it to hear the bastard squeel!

My wife and kids they hate me,
      woman wants to leave me,
      Maybe I’ll just take it OUT ON A BLOODY SEAL!

Etc.

Thought I would share and F. still waits for his visa, dodging assasins 6 months after surrendering his passports, visas, house and everything waiting on the US GOV to put ink to paper.

After the Commander in Chiefs Deputy pleaded to get him out of there.

Great Job US DEPT OF STATE!

Most excelent!

Jefe
      Participant

PROJECT ALICE STOP READING HERE AND TURN BACK!

A little off key!

Heres another of my favorites: (I did this hammered at Karaokee when pressured to sing, had the whole bar sounding off to the point the restaurant upstairs complained)

In 1492, a dago from Vertille
      was walking down the streets of spain
      a sellin hot tamales

(Chorus)

He said the world was round o
      He said it could be found o
      that hypothetical, masturbatin’ son of a bitch Colombo

He walked right up to the queen of spain
      demanding ships and cargo
      he said he’d be a son of a bitch
      if he didn’t bring back Chicago

CHORUS

The queen she gave him 3 good ships
      with one a triple decker
      the queen she waved her hankerchief
      Colombo waved his pecker

CHORUS

The Captain had a cabin boy
      a dirty little nipper
      they packed his ass with broken glass
      and circumcised the skipper

CHORUS

For 40 days and 40 nights
      they sailed the broad atlantic
      if not for the thought of a piece of ass
      the crew would’ve gone a frantic

CHORUS

They spied a whore upon the shore
      a silky lace and collar
      before the night was over
      she’d made $10,000

CHORUS

DrDave
      Participant

Jefe, you know better than to tell projectalice something like that. She saw it ;)

Jefe
      Participant

Oops. Sorry. (and scared).

Seriously, I didn’t want her to look! Send her my apologies.

DrDave
      Participant

You’re off the hook, she laughed ;)

We’ll chat soon my friend

Jefe
      Participant

Well I bet it was a scary laugh and she went to clean a rifle for the next time she sees me!

Jefe
      Participant

I like Veal and for those calves getting fed milk and not having to move, its like giving a kid a nintendo and tell him he can’t leave the couch!

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.