London bombings: Why’d they do it?

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble London bombings: Why’d they do it?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

What radicalised and motivated the London bombers? We hear from their friends and neighbours, who previously refused to speak to journalists.

The Beeston Boys

Video By Sophie McNeill

“I think they did it because of racism,” – Zubar, friends of two of the bombers

See video and transcript here

http://www.coanews.org/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=262

— — – – – — – – — –

Anonymous

it might be safe to say that prejudice: kills.

– – – – — — – — – – – – — – – – – – – –

Jean Charles de Menezes was shot in the head — seven times — by police who mistook him for a terrorist. While the police acknowledged their mistake, they claimed he had drawn suspicion on himself by failing to obey instructions.

Witnesses said he was wearing a heavy padded coat in midsummer, and that he ran from police, jumped a subway turnstile and bolted into a train. The police never contradicted those claims.

But Menezes was wrongly identified as a bomber by a surveillance team. He wore a light denim jacket. In the subway he stopped to pick up a newspaper before getting on the train. And he was pinned down by an officer before being shot.

Anonymous

I think that’s not racism but religious fanatical braiwashing

Anonymous

They did it after reading too many of your Leo Tolstoy-like mammoth posts of nothing mach. Before you cause anyone else to blow themselves up how about trying my simple three point plan:

1) Get out more
      It’s easier than you might think! Just simply go out to a local bar, have a few drinks and make some new friends. Try not to be yourself in this case in order to make it even easier. Sooner or later you might even get invited to play a game of pool.

2) Get ‘fresh’ with the phallicaly-challanged
      That hose is there for more than just accurate peeing. Try engaging some of the opposite sex into conversation and after several hundred tries you might strike lucky with a pity fuck. I guarantee it’ll be a better than that time you met the guy who played Chewbacca.

3) Don’t post out loud
      If you must post what’s going on in your mind every three seconds then shorten it to something that is precise and to the point without causing the reader to find an exit strategy in life. Also bare in mind that poems are for women and goths.

Let us know how you get on!

mikethehack
      Participant

London bombings: Why’d they do it?

Because London was boring. It’s still boring. 72 naked virgins walking through the streets would be more exciting.
      Bombing? That’s old hat. More naked women, that’s what I say.
      And if they have strategically placed explosives that need to be neutralised,then dammit,okay,I’ll do it.

Mach

Where is…………..

Lochaber?

I stil think those terros look more like plain criminals and the
      people who didnt nip their stunted development in the bud
      to prevent senseless death damage and pain
      should be arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

mikethehack
      Participant

Can you imagine if a couple of suicide bombers blew up Neverland?
      “Mr Jackson. Would you like to know how to get your hands on 72 virgins?”

Suicide bombing is the new vogue here in the UK…
      the IRA is sooo 5 minutes ago man..

The suicide bombers should just all join hands and blow themselves up all in synchronised harmony…
      that way we can finally turn iraq and israel into Japanese holiday themeparks and be done with it..

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.