Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Log in Problems

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      ROB
      Keymaster

Ok – a few of us are having problems logging in to this board. I don’t have a fucking clue why :x There are a few ways around it.

Solutions:

1) Log in twice – if you log in once and then once again straight away. it seems to work.

2) Set your preferences to log in automatically – this way only works if you use the same computer to visit PB – ie won’t work from internet cafes etc.

Apologies – will keep working on it.

Anonymous

and
      3) be more alert then me, so you see that you are not logged in

ROB
      Keymaster

It can be quite frustrating! I choose to take it out on my compueter. I broke a mouse yesterday. My keyboard is still recovering. Lucky there is no “Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Computer Components” This one is surprisingly resilient.

Luckily there is a steady flow of mouses and keyboards through the local pawn shops, thanks mainly to our local intravenous experimentation club.

Anonymous

…St Kilda or somewhere in the vicinity…?

Yeah, I’ve given up trying to login (hence the double ‘p’)- besides, I’m more of a reader than a writer. But when I do comment or post it will be under the above username. P.s How come I keep on coming up with Invalid_session while trying to npost a reply Pp.s Rob/Jefe, cool site. :oops:

ROB
      Keymaster

That’s a new one!

The answer? I have absolutely no idea!

Jefe
      Participant

Hey Rob; if anyone complains you can give them a 100% refund on their membership fees!

Again, I really do appreciate this forum.

ROB
      Keymaster

It’s a good hobby that keeps me off the streets.

Bit light on new stories to put up at the moment – all new ones much appreciated! Hint Hint! :wink:

Anonymous

Yeah, that’s good. I want a refund! Send it to Col.KKW and I pick it up when I find him, hopefully on thursday.
      And then you will have a good story…….

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.