- June 1, 2003 at 11:58 am #1649
Ok – a few of us are having problems logging in to this board. I don’t have a fucking clue why :x There are a few ways around it.
1) Log in twice – if you log in once and then once again straight away. it seems to work.
2) Set your preferences to log in automatically – this way only works if you use the same computer to visit PB – ie won’t work from internet cafes etc.
Apologies – will keep working on it.
- June 1, 2003 at 12:01 pm #4140
3) be more alert then me, so you see that you are not logged in
- June 1, 2003 at 2:01 pm #4141
It can be quite frustrating! I choose to take it out on my compueter. I broke a mouse yesterday. My keyboard is still recovering. Lucky there is no “Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Computer Components” This one is surprisingly resilient.
Luckily there is a steady flow of mouses and keyboards through the local pawn shops, thanks mainly to our local intravenous experimentation club.
- June 2, 2003 at 3:43 am #4142
…St Kilda or somewhere in the vicinity…?
Yeah, I’ve given up trying to login (hence the double ‘p’)- besides, I’m more of a reader than a writer. But when I do comment or post it will be under the above username. P.s How come I keep on coming up with Invalid_session while trying to npost a reply Pp.s Rob/Jefe, cool site. :oops:
- June 2, 2003 at 3:50 am #4143
That’s a new one!
The answer? I have absolutely no idea!
- June 2, 2003 at 11:00 pm #4144JefeParticipant
Hey Rob; if anyone complains you can give them a 100% refund on their membership fees!
Again, I really do appreciate this forum.
- June 3, 2003 at 6:12 am #4145
It’s a good hobby that keeps me off the streets.
Bit light on new stories to put up at the moment – all new ones much appreciated! Hint Hint! :wink:
- June 3, 2003 at 7:40 pm #4146
Yeah, that’s good. I want a refund! Send it to Col.KKW and I pick it up when I find him, hopefully on thursday.
And then you will have a good story…….
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.