LiveLife instead of sex

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble LiveLife instead of sex

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

At the bfc party lee said he had googled Mikethehack, tried that and found him at different forums. Then I tried my own handle.

A lot of wird stuff called LiveLife, the worst has to be where they proclaim that you should LiveLife instead of sex! I thought that sex was a great part of Living life.

mikethehack
      Participant

I am aware of roughly 10 mikethehack’s and this I discovered as a result of googling and trying to put the handle on various email addresses, messengers etc
      I have even discovered a few who are hackers, hacks (journalists-this I encountered at a media conference) and a variety of other occupations. A few are in countries where english is rare. Some even have the same name and surname as I do, which is a bit spooky and a few turned out, upon inspection, to be raving lunatics. Time to change my long held handle methinks. It’s so damn hard to be unique these days on a planet of 6 billion potential pains in the ass. Either that or copyright it and make a small fortune on litigation.

Maybe I should become LifeLived ;-)

Stiv

Well this is where my nick comes from. Have to admit it I’m an old punk from back in the day.

http://www.stivbators.com/

~Stiv

Anonymous

I were thinking taking a new handle too. So I googled Mr.Freak-to many of those too….so any suggestions?

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Lofty

JS

Norrlander (is that what you called yourself?)

Yeti (I think that would suit you!)

Skol (also very good)

Skol tå me farn (probably spelled that wrong, but I think you’ll know what I mean)

Stora Stark

Abba

There’s a few ideas for you to be starting with.

kilroy

i like the anonymity of a common handle. blending in makes you harder to pin down or target.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.