Kurt-Medevac-Piss Up-Anyone in Dubai

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Kurt-Medevac-Piss Up-Anyone in Dubai

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Jefe
      Participant

Medevac:

Are you in Dubai? Pls PM if so. I will be in and out for a while.

Would the piss up in London tolerate a yank? Cnat be sure, but would be interested.

Kurt; want to get info on your comms system offline if you would or if you want to tell us all about it here, thats great and we can discuss the rest offline.

Lee:

Sorry as hell I have not been able to help you on that info request. Things got balls to the wall overnight and I just haven’t been able to help.

SRR/Kapa:

Sorry I missed you both. By the time I got y our message it was too late, but hope you enjoyed it anyways.

Take care everyone.

Jefe

tejas

I will be in dubai from 30 Nov to 3 Dec.

Jefe or anyone else want to get tanked up in a meat market with me?

Jefe
      Participant

Its going to be close on those dates! I may or may not be here but hell yeah if I am.

There is one place I have to avoid after a spat with a drunkard (I shadow boxed)!

PM me and we will scheme away!

tejas

pm’ed your pb account. hope to see you there.

as you can guess, ive already got a few schemes cooked up.

Kapa

Oi, Im flying thru on the 2nd… any chance of bringing the pissup to the airport… ;-))

tejas

clear customs and im down for doing shot races in a hotel bar near the airport.

always a phenomonal time!

Kurt
      Participant

My comms system is online Jefe. We are using the State-Of -The-Art Canadian internet backbone to route US based numbers through Vancouver. The sound is great. Not as good as a local call on a high quality POTS landline but better than some long distance calls and better than all cell phones (and much better sound quality than Vonage)

The disadvantages are:

No 911 service is linked to a specific address . So you can call 911 but you have to give your location..

I can only sell US phone numbers.

But if you had acess to a high speed internet and would liek to call a relative in the states while over seas you could get a local number of the person who would call you the most, plug in the adapter and for $15 to $25 a month you would have 500 minutes to unlimited minutes to anywhere in the US and Canada and dirt cheap international calling.

Right now we are just re-sellers as a way to earn some extra bucks while we do our real jobs but we hope to be able to lease our own internet backbone to have total control of the network and be able to offer international numbers someday.

browse around here for more information.

http://www.voiceuniverse.com

You may want to check out the long distance rates as well.

And:

I am going to try to get to Dubai soon if a freelance gig I am working to get comes through.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.