Jefe-Banned from BFC

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Jefe-Banned from BFC

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

What a laugh! Guess they only want “wannabes” there and not sure what I did besides expose fakerescue for the fraud he is there, but I go to post looking for media and I am “banned” along with Mach.

What a fucking joke that site is or at least the fakerescue moderator.

At any rate, Media browses or used to browse it, if somebody would drop a note that I am looking for him, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jefe the banned

Stiv

That sucks. I thought you just kind of stayed away from it because of the do nuthins.

Strange I’m sure Kurt will explain.

Best,
      Stiv

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Jefe,

I’ve sent Media a PM for you at the BFC.

Lee.

ROB
      Keymaster

LOL – Jefe keeping company with mach in a sin bin – that’s something i’d pay to see. :D

Anonymous

Kee-roist.

’tis fixed.

media

It’s nice to be wanted!!!- Jefe- whats up……

Jefe’s certainly been thrown out of better places, that’s for sure.

Mach

Would that be the same as saying when given an insult on a platter a wise thing to say would be: I have been called worse by lesser men?

on another note, imagine getting a firebranding tattoo emblazoned in red, orange and black across your chest :

“Banned From the Black Flag Cafe”

Who cares the reason if misleading…imagine the respect you would get-lol

just a joke

Anonymous

Stiv:

I did just stay away from there and the last time I was there after a long absence there was some post from Fakerescue telling some guy from Guatemala that he was a gun toting, take no shit kick ass kind of guy and I had to bust him out for the fact he is a fireman for Dyncorp who told me he was pararescue, a secret agent with a classied miliary etc., record which degenerated into, well ok, I narced somebody out to the MPs once and knew some pararescue guys once (Saudis at that)!

That got me banned! LOL

Thanks guys for getting ahold of media for me and Rob etc., I won’t start up the stuff about fakerescue again!

Looks like I am back to Afghanistan next month and can’t wait!

Thanks everyone.

Guess I’ll be drinking your aguardiente in Bogota in Oct. Be safe.

Jefe’s too dangerous for the most dangerous places forum–that kills me!

:twisted:

Jefe
      Participant

My job in Afghanistan will be short. Maybe I will drop down there and pay a visit!

See if I can get any work at all down there and again, I have two really good buddies working there who you ought to look up at some point if not because they are outstanding individuals, for professional reasons.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.