GUNS!

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble GUNS!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I am trying to compile information on the laws concerning Firearm ownership for Expats (people who live in a country, but are not citizens of that country).

Like if expats can buy a gun what are the licensing requirements, can you conceal it, how hard is the permit, are the calibers or style restricted, can you buy pistols and rifles and any other information that may be helpful.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Sorry James my friend but in my experience there are far too many guns in the world already without wanting to add to that total. Too much machismo BS as well going around.
      Wherever I have travelled I see the impact of smallarms decimating lives and societies. So even if I knew the answer to your question I would not tell you. The less guns there are in any hands the better world we will live in.

Fair enough Wildinafrica but I totally disagree with having to hunt for food with a Bow and Arrow in Canada. Granted, if you’re assigned to a big city you probably won’t be hunting, but as more Americans come to help out with the Tar Sands in northern Alberta and our Territories they’ll be looking to have something more palatable than canned weiners for six months at a time.

Here’s a good primer for any Yankee who wants to own guns in Canada:

http://panda.com/canadaguns/

ROB
      Keymaster

Given the crappiness of the gins that even locals are allowed to own in Australia, I don’t think too many americans would even bother getting a firearm down here.

But can Expats buy firearms there?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.