Get rid of him already

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Get rid of him already

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Can you please get rid of Mach/Max/Machis/whatever the fuck his name is. He has ruined this board in a matter of a week.

Thank you.

Kapa

I second that…….

rickshaw92
      Participant

Im with Kapa.

huh…You guys are priceless..You hardly post here anyway.You lot are more obsessed with the guy than he is with himself.

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Oooh, that’s controversial!
      Interesting point though….

I’ve looked at the number of posts for each user and learned the following.

Rickshaw – 66 posts
      Kapa – 44 posts
      Mach – 11 posts

Rickshaw and kapa have both been posting since May 2003
      Mach only registered 6 days ago.

In the interest of bringing traffic to the forum, you can’t deny that Mach is pretty useful.
      Not only does he generate threads, but the disdain that he draws from others pushes the traffic stats ever higher.

All that aside, the chap has gone very quiet, so your attempts to hound PBs’ forum’s most successful traffic-generator from the board may just have worked.

Ho hum.

Lee.

kilroy

theres a difference between traffic and content. make sure can generate a lot of quantity, but the quality of the site suffers because of it. though recently, he has been pretty quiet round here, and he’s actually posted a couple travel related type articles. its not nearly as bad as he was on the bfc.

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

I agree, but the quality of the forum suffers for the total lack of traffic at times too.

I guess we “Bastards” are a pretty rare breed, eh?
      We can either have a great, quiet forum; or open ourselves up to all and sundry, and have a busy forum but with piles and piles of drivel.

Heh, I know a forum like that!

:wink:

Jefe
      Participant

Don’t say something unless its worth saying!

The BFC is a great lesson in what a bunch of inept jackasses can do to what was at one time a credible forum.

This board is second to none that I have seen and will get better and grow in time.

I recommend patience rather than unhealthy growth.

And as always, I thank the guys that run this board and have an idea or two that may very well make this forum a boom nobody saw coming!

That will be discussed offline!

Anonymous

Let me guess Jefe……… “Bastardtours inc”, taking you to places your not supposed to go….? Tour 1: The Tora Bora tunnels…?

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Now there’s an idea!

:idea:

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.