Colombian Spammers

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Colombian Spammers

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

You write one aimless piece on hanging out in Bogota for nearly a week, post it on your personal web site, and the Colombian spammers go to work. I’ve been getting Mucho Spammo from some evil Colombian cyber – terrorists lately. I think they’re trying to sell me property. Anyone care to provide a more accurate translation?

Por Viaje. Vendo Propiedades En Bogotá – Calera
      Por motivo viaje vendo de oportunidad dos propiedades.
      Informes y fotos:gac199@yahoo.com Celular 310 2612024

BIENES EN VENTA

Vendo Lote En Conjunto Campestre
      Aprobado para Construir
      CALERA – SOPO.

Area: 6.500 Mt2
      Ligeramente ondulado
      Excelente vista
      Servicios Disponibles: Todos. Teléfono, Agua potable, Energia, etc.
      Vecindario habitado
      El lote cuenta con Visto Bueno de planeación La Calera para Construir

CONSTRUYA A SU GUSTO

Ubicación del conjunto: A solo 30 minutos de la Cra 7 con 82 por la via la calera. La entrada al conjunto se encuentra sobre la via que accede al tunel proyectado de la Calle 200 con Cra 7

Trabaje en Bogotá y viva en el verdor del mas lindo valle campestre de Colombia. Valle De Sopo.

A 3 minutos del club de golf La Pradera
      Compre ahora a precio de ganga y ganese la Valorización por la construcción del TUNEL de la 7 con 200.
      Precio $99 millones

Informes: Cel 310 2612024
      Email: gac199@yahoo.com
      Vendo. CASA QUINTA EN CONJUNTO CAMPESTRE.
      A solo 30 Minutos De la 7 con 82
      Calera – Sopo. En conjunto campestre habitado.

CASA: AREA CONSTRUIDA DE 450 Mt2 Construcción antisismica en concreto, Carpinteria en cedro, excelente vista desde todos los costados. 3 chimeneas, 4 cuartos, estudio, gran cocina con meson central y comedor de cocina auxiliar, bibliotecas, taller de arte, taller de carpinteria, terraza con mirador, cuarto de servicio, etc, etc
      CASA DE MAYORDOMO: 49 Mt2
      LOTE: 8.000 Mt2. Último lote de la parcelación. Sin servidumbre. Muy privado pero con excelente vista.
      Frutales, Pequeño bosque nativo y quebrada, potrero para caballo o vaca. Tanque de reserva de agua de 24 Mt3, Doble sistema de alcantarillado, desagues con drenaje natural, Agua potable, Telefono, etc. Excelente vista. A 3 minutos del club de golf La Pradera, Colegios. Todo por via asfaltada.
      Uso: Casa construida para vivienda permanente. Actualmente habitada.
      9 años de construida. Construcción dirigida por sus dueños para vivienda permanente. Los dueños la habitaron 7 años. Actualmente en venta por traslado laboral al exterior.
      Valorización de la Zona: El conjunto está ubicado en el municipio de la calera sobre el Valle de Sopo. El conjunto está sobre la via que conduce a la boca del futuro Tunel de la 7 con calle 200. Esto dejaría el conjunto a 5 minutos de la Cra 7.

Precio de Oportunidad: $299 millones

Informes: gac199@yahoo.com Solicite Fotos
      Celular 310 2612024

Anonymous

However, real estate is very cheap in Colombia. Everyone is trying to flee the country for one thing and the traffickers build and build to wash their money driving the prices down.

As far as a gringo buying a place in the countryside? LOL

And of course the millions are in Colombian Pesos.

svizzerams

Hola Amigos:
      Currently in Bogota…hanging out. Surprisingly nice city – at least in the places I’ve been. Yep, someone is trying to sell you realestate. But I can think of worse places to live than Bogota! Spending more time traveling around Colombia. A beautiful country with gracious people. I think we need a more balanced prespective in North America about this place.
      Hasta luego.
      Christy

Jefe
      Participant

I just had to leave there late last year and was living in Santa Barbara and Chico. I miss the place alot already and agree with you on that point.

How long have you been down there and how long do you plan to stay?

Not to be nosy, but if you are new, maybe I can tell you some good places to go. Expatriated spends some time down there too, as do a few friends who still live there.

Welcome to the site and good luck.

svizzerams

Hola Jefe:
      Yep, I am a newbie to this board and a newbie to Colombia. I sent a private message but after I submitted I have no clue where it went so if you got it: cool. If not: well hell. Any and all info you might wish to share (or divulge) about Colombia would be greatly apreciated. I have been kicking around the Andes since March (got the heck of of dodge just before bombs away in Iraq) and arrived in Bogota 5 June. Will be back stateside 12 August.
      Hasta luego.
      Christy

Jefe
      Participant

First, what the hell is up with that name! LOL, I forget it each time.

There are some good places for photos along the road that runs at the base of Montserrat, but be careful flashing your camera. BAD neighborhoods, so don’t stop up there. The mountains are good and you can get good shots of the city too.

Place Simon Bolivar and the surrounding area has alot of older buildings which I enjoyed photographing and while I got some of the presidential palace prior to the rocket attack, its probably not a good idea now!

Restaurants:

Llomos, it you feel like a big feed on steak, its the best I have ever eaten for about $10USD and there are several in the city.

Hotel Melia is a good bet. Good price/location.

Send us some of your pictures pls. I miss the place!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.