Civilian Military Contractor overseas

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Civilian Military Contractor overseas

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

I am compiling a list of Civilian contractors with there contact information as a free online Job resource for people looking to get an overseas job working for a Civilian Military Contractor and for people currently on contracts looking to move to a new contractor. Any help would be great, Thanks!

ROB
      Keymaster

Not a bad idea james – where are you going to put it online?

Thanks Rob

I am going to put it on my site http://www.CivilianContractorJobs.com, right now I have a forum, chat and links (PB is there). But by the end of the month I will add around 200 pages of over 100 Civilian Contractors and there contact information (it is a list I put together from working on contracts for close to 6 years) indexed by where they are based out of (country), some are listed in additional categories for occupations (PSD, IT, ECT.), a profile, resources on Passports, Taxes, job search tools, a bunch of Q&A about working for contractors and a bunch of other helpful information for Civilian Contractors.

I am pretty much done with everything now I am just proofreading everything before I upload it. I just wanted to see if anyone knew of a contractor that I didn’t know of so I could add it to my list.

I am making this a free site to help people to find a High paying overseas contractor job and as a collection of resources and as a community for civilian contractors.

I finished the first update of USContractorJobs.com and I changed the name to

http://www.CivilianContractorJobs.com

to better reflect all nationalities. There are over 100 contractors with there contact info, resources, Q&A and much more. I still am working on making the site bigger and better. Hope everyone likes it!.

Stiv

Would I have to pass a urine test?

~Stiv

I just updated the site and forum, let me know what you think.

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Looks good, but you have a typo on the links page…

polosbastards.com
      For Adventurers and Explores of less traveled places

8)

kilroy

just a suggestion:

it would be cool if you could group jobs by type, in addition to where the companies are based, you know, security, translation, etc.

definitely not a bad start, though.

@Lee wrote:

Looks good, but you have a typo on the links page…

polosbastards.com
      For Adventurers and Explores of less traveled places

8)

Well that’s embarrassing, sorry dude, I have been up for a week finishing up, will fix tomorrow. Bad James, bad!

Kilroy,

I am working on a couple ideas on how to best do that, mabe sub forums

Thanks a lot for the imput

ROB
      Keymaster

It’s coming along nicely James.

Very good idea for a site.

salamantee

It is a great site and rest assured I will be checking it regularly as I’ll be in the market for a career change in a little over a year.
      I just hope the “contractor bubble” holds out for a while longer, esp. in the realm of administrative/HR support.

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

James,

I hate to be overly critical, but I’ve noticed that your website has a repetative spelling mistake:

It’s the incorrect use of the three words there, their and they’re, and it really jumps out at the reader.

Not a big deal, but easily sorted out.

I’d be happy to proof read the site for you if you like.
      Otherwise, feel free to tell me to mind my own business.

Cheers,

Lee.

salamantee

@Lee wrote:

James,

I hate to be overly critical, but I’ve noticed that your website has a repetative spelling mistake:

ICheers,

Lee.

Dearest Lee,
      It is repetitive. Not repetative. Hate to be overly critical!
      Cheers,
      Charlotte

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

Whoops. Very good, Charlie.

:oops:

Lee Ridley
      Keymaster

James,

Forget that offer. Get Salamantee to do it for you.

She’s gotta be good for something!

:wink:

kilroy

hey, one more thing james. i noticed that your link to centurum is mispelled so that it currently links to the ‘centrum’ homepage about vitamins.

If only I could spell as well as I code :oops:

Thanks for you’re help everyone!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.